Been gone for awhile

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys! I'm hoping to slowly get back involved on the board. I've been super busy with alot of things and just kind of got caught up in the motion. I haven't lifted in months, and have given my body a nice cleansing from mostly any supplements. My diet has turned to absolute crap as well.

Looking around I'm seeing loads of new faces, a few of the old, some new companies, new products, and people repping for different companies now. Very interesting.

Just wanted to say hey and it feels good to be able to start getting back into the swing of things! Expect me to start being around the board again with Team Appnut!

-Tex

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys! I'm hoping to slowly get back involved on the board. I've been super busy with alot of things and just kind of got caught up in the motion. I haven't lifted in months, and have given my body a nice cleansing from mostly any supplements. My diet has turned to absolute crap as well.

Looking around I'm seeing loads of new faces, a few of the old, some new companies, new products, and people repping for different companies now. Very interesting.

Just wanted to say hey and it feels good to be able to start getting back into the swing of things! Expect me to start being around the board again with Team Appnut!

-Tex
I just recently got back as well old friend, good to see you on here. Same boat all around, just started hitting the weight full force again...dear God it feels good when DOMS lasts for 2 days at a time :D

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
Seems a few of us took a hiatus, i know i did - 6 months!!

Feels good to be back :drive:

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back,... stay hungry!!!

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
LOL...I must be really old then. I came back a month or 2 ago...and there are few left from when I started.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
did everyone just take a break? I did. now Im slowly getting back on the board as well.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
did everyone just take a break? I did. now Im slowly getting back on the board as well.
I duno, it seems this happens. Some people drop off the board permamentally, but the people who are always about sometimes take 3-6 month breaks, sometimes more. It makes alot of sense, we are all into fitness/bodybuilding which means we are likely not ones to sit still for too long :drive:

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
hmm did AM ever redo that online Bodybuilding comp? i remember Texaslifter was trying to set up another one like a year ago lol wow its been while.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Welcome back! BTW, where is HP and Unreal, havent heard from them in forever...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
hmm did AM ever redo that online Bodybuilding comp? i remember Texaslifter was trying to set up another one like a year ago lol wow its been while.
Haha, nope I haven't been on AM much at all this year. The first one was a bit difficult and I don't have the time to coordinate another one at the moment.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
i remember being a judge for it. Lol back in the day

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
I was at Chilifest. Shoulda said something.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
what up man, long time! Shoot, you should have hit me up! I heard cops were a mad house this year...
Im 21. I was the short mexican guy with a brown shirt saying, "Guns dont kill people, people from Texas kill people."

Yeah man, I was in a rush to get out there and forgot to holler at people. Next time.

Im up to 170-175ish now.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Im 21. I was the short mexican guy with a brown shirt saying, "Guns dont kill people, people from Texas kill people."

Yeah man, I was in a rush to get out there and forgot to holler at people. Next time.

Im up to 170-175ish now.
awesome man, I have no muscle anymore. Getting back into it over the summer.