How much milk does AM drink?

1. How much milk does AM drink?

I love milk, there is nothing better than drinking it out of the carton.
    I drink about a 1/2 a gallon a day at least.

How much milk do you typically drink a day? Other thoughts on milk and dairy products?

I used to know a guy who drank a gallon a day, 1/2 gallon carton in the morning, and a 1/2 gallon carton in the afternoon. I had a lot of respect for this man.

2. A LOT! Skim most of the time, lowfat choc the others.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  3. EctoMeso

ALOT!!! also....... full cream normally. i know that was the secret back in the old days for getting big 1gallon or 3liters of milk a day
    •   

4. a gallon usually lasts me about 3 days
  5. EctoMeso

Quote Originally Posted by brownieapple View Post
    a gallon usually lasts me about 3 days
    HAHA It can be hay, but i seem to go thru it quick, i mean when im in a bulking phase ill mix all my protein bananas honey ect, with 4 cups of milk in a blender. or if im just having normal protein powder with no extras ill have 400ml's which is almost half a liter right there so it soon adds up, or hot days even instead of having a big drink of water ill skull some ice cold milk out the fridge 1st... my family used to own a dairy farm when i was a lil kid so i grew up on the stuff, and my ol man is ol skool with the whole need ur milk thing haha

6. I used to drink a crap load of milk but not that much lately...dont really know why, been mainly chugging the water down

7. Gallon a day usually half a gallon of milk with shakes and drinking and the other half is protein boosted or chocolate milk as I work in a dairy factory and its all free.

8. I love me some organic whole non pasteurized milk. Probably a litre a day with oatmeal.
  9. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by crazym View Post
    Gallon a day usually half a gallon of milk with shakes and drinking and the other half is protein boosted or chocolate milk as I work in a dairy factory and its all free.
    RESPECT

10. Probably not as much as I would like, since my parents get mad. But about half a gal per day. Most in shakes, what's not is before bed.

11. I need to drink more. if tripdog does it, so should i. That mofo is swole haha

12. dont drink it at all anymore, i have switched to unsweetened almond milk.

13. Not much at all... probably should drink more. I usually don't drink it unless i'm eating cereal. I drink tons of water though.

14. 1 gallon of water and a half gallon of milk a day..

15. none for me... lactose intolerance
  16. Never enough

I drink a half gallon of this every 2-3 days

its a skim milk that is also lactose reduced, so only has 3g of carbs per 8oz glass, and 8g protein.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

17. I was doing a gl a day but the past year I haven't been able to squat or dead, I have dropped to about 2 cups a day ...
  18. tattoopierced1

maybe 3 gallons a week of skim milk

19. I'm drinking about a liter a day of 2% milk, easy way to get some calories in for me.

20. Definitely hood or over the moon. It's the sh!t. My kids drink LOTS of reg milk

21. At least a gallon a day.

22. Roughly 3 cups per day.
  23. Cassavus

I usually only drink it when I'm bulking or if it's the only source of protein I can get my hands on. I mainly use it in my protein shakes.

24. Almond milk. I'm cutting.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

Similar Forum Threads

1. SHOULD I DRINK MILK?
    By xxjoker122 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 08:28 PM
  2. Do not drink milk with Dbol???
    By Kraker in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 06:37 PM
  3. more reasons NOT to drink milk
    By knox in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 06:34 AM
  4. How much milk do you drink daily/weekly?
    By vision in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-13-2007, 05:22 PM
  5. Drink Milk. Lose Weight? Some Say Yes
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 12:56 AM