The Official Eat and Grow Thread. Upload Pictures of Your Food!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Inspired by the very appetizing pictures that Have been uploaded by Kristofer68SS in his log thread, we decided we would start a thread of all meals we have cooked, and a link to the recipe (if applicable).

I guess I will start, and remind everyone that this was very much a cheat meal:

It was filled with like 90% chicken, then salsa, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and a TON of jalapeno.

I used to have a ton of pictures of things I make (Me and my GF cook together alot) but lost it when my phone crashed, so this is all I have on me now, I will have more keep rolling in.

lilnardey

lilnardey

Awards
  • Established
Cool thread, can't wait to see more, kinda makes me hungry lol

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is another one for you guys, I actually got this out of a Men's Fitness:

Recipe:
Ingredients:
4 Chicken Breasts
1/2 Cup Canned fire roasted tomatoes with Garlic
2oz Goat Cheese Crumbles
2 tbsp finely chopped Basil leaves

1. Preheat over to 250, Salt and Pepper the chicken
2. Place ovenproof skillet on high heat. When it is hot, spray non stick spray and immediately add chicken breasts. Cook each side 2 minutes until golden brown.
3.Remove pan from heat, top with 2 Tablespoons of Tomatoes and 1/2 ounce of the cheese crumbles.
4. Transfer skillet to oven and bake 5 to 9 minutes, Until chicken is no longer pink in the middle and cheese is slightly melted.

Nutritional Info:
171 Calories, 29g protein, 2g carbs, 4g fat, per breast. (So it makes 4 servings)

Had this tonight with brown rice and asparagus.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Why didn't this thread catch on?!? I'm going to post some pics when I'm back home tonight.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
food that looks so good you wanna have sex with it

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka9oYtFPoRc&playnext=1&list=PLB1D1198800331A4B&index=23"]YouTube - Family Guy-Rocky Balboa[/nomedia]