Cosplay: Major FAIL

BMCLouzee

My brother is heavy into cosplay. It's basically dressing up as your favorite video game/ anime character and going to these conventions to be with people just like you. I'm cruel like that, so here are some of my favorite images of majorly failed cosplay.

Chun LI

Not so- Chun Li

Go Ku

Not so-Go Ku

Optimus Prime

Not so Optimus Prime

Mega Man

Not so Mega Man

Ash

Not so Ash

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Dear God..... Pah grab dat elephant gun! We gona get some ivory to day!

lol...seriously though. How can people...I mean wtf...I mean...nevermind...

I like doing models (gundam models, or painting miniatures sometimes) and every time I go into a hobby shop to stock up...I really lose a lil more respect for mankind. Good people and all, but damn...

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you can make a thread where you just bash all the groups of people that you don't like--I bet it would go on for pages!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe you can make a thread where you just bash all the groups of people that you don't like--I bet it would go on for pages!
I vote for a subforum just for these threads. That way it is a one stop shop for everything I do not care to read.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Darwinism should have wiped out most of those people by now...

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I hope you don't make fun of your brother too his face about this.

BMCLouzee

Awesome predator cosplay

Olivia Munn Chun-Li Cosplay

Lara Croft Cosplay

Darth Maul Cosplay

TWI LEKS!

Alien Cosplay

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
The latter part of the pictures especially with the tomb raider Lara Croft cosplay looks great.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

BMCLouzee

I watch Attack of the Show on G4. She's just a cool chick all around. I know she used to model and was on Maxim, but I wouldn't consider her slutty.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Then you either you haven't watched AOTS very much, or you have very low standards...

BMCLouzee

I like her sense of humor, so what? I don't idolize her. I don't daydream about her. She's funny to me. If you don't like it, bite me.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
I didn't say you did. In fact, I too like her sense of humor. I was simply commenting that most of the her humor revolves around being slutty or dumb. When you have compilation videos on youtube of you stuffing things into your mouth, you know you're not killing people with wit.

and

Just saying... lol

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I didn't say you did. In fact, I too like her sense of humor. I was simply commenting that most of the her humor revolves around being slutty or dumb. When you have compilation videos on youtube of you stuffing things into your mouth, you know you're not killing people with wit.

and

Just saying... lol
Let me put it to you this way I would do anything Olivia wanted me to do sexually. BTW if you don't care for Olivia that's okay, you don't have to keep going on and on saying how you think she's dumb. That's what youtube is for.