awkward situation at my place...

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.09%

awkward situation at my place...

Sooooo for the past 2-3 months I've been noticing that my roommates g/f stares at me all the freakin time. It makes me feel very uncomfortable. Example: when watching a movie I sit perpendicular to them. The TV is located directly infront of them but in my peripheral I can see her looking over in my direction stare for a few seconds and then turn back, a couple minutes later she does the same thing and it never stops. Just whenever she is around I can just feel her eyes on me, even when her b/f is sitting next to her or even MY g/f is sitting next to me. My g/f finally noticed it....
    Last week my g/f and I were out to lunch. When out of nowhere asks if there is something going on between Kelly(roommate's g/f) and I. I couldn't help but laugh, and then she proceeds to tell me how she has noticed that Kelly stares at me nonstop. She even brought up when the 4 of us are watching movies that she can see her looking over at me. I have no attraction to this girl and have given her no signals that I am attracted to her.
    What should I do?? My roommate is madly in love with this chick and if I would say anything negative about her he wouldn't believe a word and would just get pissed at me. I was not going to say a word but if there is something else I should do then let it be known.

thanks kg

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by kimmy gibler View Post
    Sooooo for the past 2-3 months I've been noticing that my roommates g/f stares at me all the freakin time. It makes me feel very uncomfortable. Example: when watching a movie I sit perpendicular to them. The TV is located directly infront of them but in my peripheral I can see her looking over in my direction stare for a few seconds and then turn back, a couple minutes later she does the same thing and it never stops. Just whenever she is around I can just feel her eyes on me, even when her b/f is sitting next to her or even MY g/f is sitting next to me. My g/f finally noticed it....
    Last week my g/f and I were out to lunch. When out of nowhere asks if there is something going on between Kelly(roommate's g/f) and I. I couldn't help but laugh, and then she proceeds to tell me how she has noticed that Kelly stares at me nonstop. She even brought up when the 4 of us are watching movies that she can see her looking over at me. I have no attraction to this girl and have given her no signals that I am attracted to her.
    What should I do?? My roommate is madly in love with this chick and if I would say anything negative about her he wouldn't believe a word and would just get pissed at me. I was not going to say a word but if there is something else I should do then let it be known.

thanks kg
    dude, just leave it alone. maybe shes messed up in the head.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.09%

Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    dude, just leave it alone. maybe shes messed up in the head.
    thats what I have been doing, and also what I think as well.
    •   

4. dpfisher

My roommate often brings over this one girl who just immediately starts telling me how hot I am, even though she came there to get in bed with him. The first time it happened I was wearing gym shorts and no shirt, covered in sweat, and stuffing my face in front of the TV before I went to take a shower. Not really what I'd think to be an attractive look. I finally told her she was creeping me out and I was flattered but stop bothering me.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.39%

threesome j/k
    i would not say anything unless she tries something.maybe she stares at you cuz she thinks your funny look.i have a buddy who was a bent nose when he laughs i stare at it cuz it bents even more to the side
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.15%

Quote Originally Posted by wedlund6 View Post
    threesome j/k
    i would not say anything unless she tries something.maybe she stares at you cuz she thinks your funny look.i have a buddy who was a bent nose when he laughs i stare at it cuz it bents even more to the side
    you know what? anyone who picks an avi from a 80's sitcom probably does look a bit goofy
  7. purelife1

you know what? anyone who picks an avi from a 80's sitcom probably does look a bit goofy
    probably just as goofy as someone who pics a avi from a rob zombie flick
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.15%

Quote Originally Posted by purelife1 View Post
    probably just as goofy as someone who pics a avi from a rob zombie flick
    well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?
  9. purelife1

well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?
    just because you are my addopted brother doesnt mean you can call me black
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.15%

sorry.............
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

What the fck are you gettin' at? Do you fck chickens?
  12. purelife1

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    What the fck are you gettin' at? Do you fck chickens?
    only after i cut thier heads off
  13. EctoMeso

Quote Originally Posted by dpfisher View Post
    I finally told her she was creeping me out and I was flattered but stop bothering me.
    hahahahaha....... poor chick
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.09%

threesome j/k
    This was what I was thinking. Maybe she just thinks Im a goofy looking kid. She is not the type to try anything funny either so I dunno, i guess ill just ignore.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

She could be an evil robot sent from the future to assassinate you because your unborn children are the leaders of a future rebellion against a cold machine empire that seeks to wipe mankind off the map and she is having a malfunction because she has developed sentient emotions for the man she has been "dating" to get close to you to perform the assassination and she is struggling to finish her duties but unable to break free from her newly developed and hard to comprehend feelings.

Or she is just a slut and wants to jump your bones, ignore it. lol.
  16. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%

She wants to have sex with you. Nuf said.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

One time i had an akward moment just to have see how it feels. Thats how cool i am.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    One time i had an akward moment just to have see how it feels. Thats how cool i am.
    I live vicariously through myself.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

You see Kimmy, sometimes when we see what others have it looks to be better than what we have ourselves. It created the expression 'the grass is always greener on the other side.' Now I know what you're thinking, "what does this square know about relationships?"

"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  20. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.42%

1) shes attracted to u

2) shes a slut

3) shes trying to figure u out (girls are f ucking weird like that)

4) u look goofy

5) ur over confident and ur gf is insecure

pick ur poison
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.39%

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post

5) ur over confident and ur gf is insecure
    now thats telling like it is
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.66%

If you don't have any interest on your roomates gf then just leave the room and let them be. If you are not interested then why do you stay there and let the girl just stare at you?
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.09%

now thats telling like it is
    yup
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%

Pull a threesome as soon as possible. Ask your chick if she'd be in to it. I would love having two female mouths pressed between my legs. If she's not you can just put it to rest.

The next time you catch your roommate's gf starting at you....stare back and wink. Watch her body language and you should be able to tell immediately whether or not she's really digging you.

The downside to all of this of course is your roommate. If he finds out....you're F*CKED. Unless of course you're bigger and stronger than he is....or can tolerate a weird living situation until the end of your lease.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.49%

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    I live vicariously through myself.
    My mother has a tattoo that says "Son".
  26. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Obvious that she's not being all that considerate of your roommate. I would just have fun with it. Belch, fart, scratch your ass, and walk around with your hand in your pants when she is around.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrox View Post
    Obvious that she's not being all that considerate of your roommate. I would just have fun with it. Belch, fart, scratch your ass, and walk around with your hand in your pants when she is around.
    Hand in my pants? $hit might as well walk around with your **** hanging out just to see what happens hahaha
  28. BMCLouzee

Why don't you jokingly ask her why she stares at you all the time? Like say something corny so that she won't suspect anything. While y'all are watching a movie and she looks at you, look back and ask if there's food on your face or something... Observe her reaction and gauge whether she is indeed in to you or she just thinks you're goofy looking.
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.09%

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Pull a threesome as soon as possible. Ask your chick if she'd be in to it. I would love having two female mouths pressed between my legs. If she's not you can just put it to rest.

The next time you catch your roommate's gf starting at you....stare back and wink. Watch her body language and you should be able to tell immediately whether or not she's really digging you.

The downside to all of this of course is your roommate. If he finds out....you're F*CKED. Unless of course you're bigger and stronger than he is....or can tolerate a weird living situation until the end of your lease.
    Not interested in 3some not my steeze. Sh*t would just go south in the relationship. yes I am bigger than my roommate
    Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    My mother has a tattoo that says "Son".
    Thats funny I have a tattoo that says mother
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrox View Post
    I've actually started doing this. You should see how I eat oatmeal around her...
    Quote Originally Posted by BMCLouzee View Post
    Why don't you jokingly ask her why she stares at you all the time? Like say something corny so that she won't suspect anything. While y'all are watching a movie and she looks at you, look back and ask if there's food on your face or something... Observe her reaction and gauge whether she is indeed in to you or she just thinks you're goofy looking.
    always thought about doing this. I might have to soon.
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.77%

Quote Originally Posted by BMCLouzee View Post

F that. Don't say anything. The next time you catch her staring, just stare right back. While staring right into her eyes maybe lick your lips, poke your cheeck with your tongue, raise an eyebrow then grab your crotch with authority and pull on it like you know she wants it, etc, etc.

The reaction she gives to that... THIS will tell you her true intentions. Now, proceed
  31. BMCLouzee

Quote Originally Posted by Dizmal View Post
    F that. Don't say anything. The next time you catch her staring, just stare right back. While staring right into her eyes maybe lick your lips, poke your cheeck with your tongue, raise an eyebrow then grab your crotch with authority and pull on it like you know she wants it, etc, etc.

The reaction she gives to that... THIS will tell you her true intentions. Now, proceed
    Well, there's always that route.

Similar Forum Threads

1. That Awkward Moment When Jokes Thread...
    By WilteredFire in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 12:16 PM
  2. The Situation
    By BoomBoom68 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 12-19-2010, 11:06 PM
  3. uh, awkward.
    By ShockCollar in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 10:30 PM
  4. 8 Types of Awkward Workouts (comic)