awkward situation at my place...

kimmy gibler

kimmy gibler

Awards
Sooooo for the past 2-3 months I've been noticing that my roommates g/f stares at me all the freakin time. It makes me feel very uncomfortable. Example: when watching a movie I sit perpendicular to them. The TV is located directly infront of them but in my peripheral I can see her looking over in my direction stare for a few seconds and then turn back, a couple minutes later she does the same thing and it never stops. Just whenever she is around I can just feel her eyes on me, even when her b/f is sitting next to her or even MY g/f is sitting next to me. My g/f finally noticed it....
Last week my g/f and I were out to lunch. When out of nowhere asks if there is something going on between Kelly(roommate's g/f) and I. I couldn't help but laugh, and then she proceeds to tell me how she has noticed that Kelly stares at me nonstop. She even brought up when the 4 of us are watching movies that she can see her looking over at me. I have no attraction to this girl and have given her no signals that I am attracted to her.
What should I do?? My roommate is madly in love with this chick and if I would say anything negative about her he wouldn't believe a word and would just get pissed at me. I was not going to say a word but if there is something else I should do then let it be known.

thanks kg :)

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Sooooo for the past 2-3 months I've been noticing that my roommates g/f stares at me all the freakin time. It makes me feel very uncomfortable. Example: when watching a movie I sit perpendicular to them. The TV is located directly infront of them but in my peripheral I can see her looking over in my direction stare for a few seconds and then turn back, a couple minutes later she does the same thing and it never stops. Just whenever she is around I can just feel her eyes on me, even when her b/f is sitting next to her or even MY g/f is sitting next to me. My g/f finally noticed it....
Last week my g/f and I were out to lunch. When out of nowhere asks if there is something going on between Kelly(roommate's g/f) and I. I couldn't help but laugh, and then she proceeds to tell me how she has noticed that Kelly stares at me nonstop. She even brought up when the 4 of us are watching movies that she can see her looking over at me. I have no attraction to this girl and have given her no signals that I am attracted to her.
What should I do?? My roommate is madly in love with this chick and if I would say anything negative about her he wouldn't believe a word and would just get pissed at me. I was not going to say a word but if there is something else I should do then let it be known.

thanks kg :)
dude, just leave it alone. maybe shes messed up in the head.

dpfisher

My roommate often brings over this one girl who just immediately starts telling me how hot I am, even though she came there to get in bed with him. The first time it happened I was wearing gym shorts and no shirt, covered in sweat, and stuffing my face in front of the TV before I went to take a shower. Not really what I'd think to be an attractive look. I finally told her she was creeping me out and I was flattered but stop bothering me.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
threesome j/k
i would not say anything unless she tries something.maybe she stares at you cuz she thinks your funny look.i have a buddy who was a bent nose when he laughs i stare at it cuz it bents even more to the side

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
threesome j/k
i would not say anything unless she tries something.maybe she stares at you cuz she thinks your funny look.i have a buddy who was a bent nose when he laughs i stare at it cuz it bents even more to the side
you know what? anyone who picks an avi from a 80's sitcom probably does look a bit goofy :silly:

kimmy gibler

kimmy gibler

Awards
threesome j/k
This was what I was thinking. Maybe she just thinks Im a goofy looking kid. She is not the type to try anything funny either so I dunno, i guess ill just ignore.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
She could be an evil robot sent from the future to assassinate you because your unborn children are the leaders of a future rebellion against a cold machine empire that seeks to wipe mankind off the map and she is having a malfunction because she has developed sentient emotions for the man she has been "dating" to get close to you to perform the assassination and she is struggling to finish her duties but unable to break free from her newly developed and hard to comprehend feelings.

Or she is just a slut and wants to jump your bones, ignore it. lol.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
One time i had an akward moment just to have see how it feels. Thats how cool i am.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
You see Kimmy, sometimes when we see what others have it looks to be better than what we have ourselves. It created the expression 'the grass is always greener on the other side.' Now I know what you're thinking, "what does this square know about relationships?"

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
1) shes attracted to u

2) shes a slut

3) shes trying to figure u out (girls are f ucking weird like that)

4) u look goofy

5) ur over confident and ur gf is insecure

pick ur poison

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
If you don't have any interest on your roomates gf then just leave the room and let them be. If you are not interested then why do you stay there and let the girl just stare at you?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Pull a threesome as soon as possible. Ask your chick if she'd be in to it. I would love having two female mouths pressed between my legs. If she's not you can just put it to rest.

The next time you catch your roommate's gf starting at you....stare back and wink. Watch her body language and you should be able to tell immediately whether or not she's really digging you.

The downside to all of this of course is your roommate. If he finds out....you're F*CKED. Unless of course you're bigger and stronger than he is....or can tolerate a weird living situation until the end of your lease.

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Obvious that she's not being all that considerate of your roommate. I would just have fun with it. Belch, fart, scratch your ass, and walk around with your hand in your pants when she is around. :gas:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Obvious that she's not being all that considerate of your roommate. I would just have fun with it. Belch, fart, scratch your ass, and walk around with your hand in your pants when she is around. :gas:
Hand in my pants? $hit might as well walk around with your **** hanging out just to see what happens hahaha

BMCLouzee

Why don't you jokingly ask her why she stares at you all the time? Like say something corny so that she won't suspect anything. While y'all are watching a movie and she looks at you, look back and ask if there's food on your face or something... Observe her reaction and gauge whether she is indeed in to you or she just thinks you're goofy looking.

kimmy gibler

kimmy gibler

Awards
Pull a threesome as soon as possible. Ask your chick if she'd be in to it. I would love having two female mouths pressed between my legs. If she's not you can just put it to rest.

The next time you catch your roommate's gf starting at you....stare back and wink. Watch her body language and you should be able to tell immediately whether or not she's really digging you.

The downside to all of this of course is your roommate. If he finds out....you're F*CKED. Unless of course you're bigger and stronger than he is....or can tolerate a weird living situation until the end of your lease.
Not interested in 3some not my steeze. Sh*t would just go south in the relationship. yes I am bigger than my roommate :08:
My mother has a tattoo that says "Son".
Thats funny I have a tattoo that says mother
I've actually started doing this. You should see how I eat oatmeal around her...
Why don't you jokingly ask her why she stares at you all the time? Like say something corny so that she won't suspect anything. While y'all are watching a movie and she looks at you, look back and ask if there's food on your face or something... Observe her reaction and gauge whether she is indeed in to you or she just thinks you're goofy looking.
always thought about doing this. I might have to soon.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established

F that. Don't say anything. The next time you catch her staring, just stare right back. While staring right into her eyes maybe lick your lips, poke your cheeck with your tongue, raise an eyebrow then grab your crotch with authority and pull on it like you know she wants it, etc, etc.

The reaction she gives to that... THIS will tell you her true intentions. Now, proceed

BMCLouzee

F that. Don't say anything. The next time you catch her staring, just stare right back. While staring right into her eyes maybe lick your lips, poke your cheeck with your tongue, raise an eyebrow then grab your crotch with authority and pull on it like you know she wants it, etc, etc.

The reaction she gives to that... THIS will tell you her true intentions. Now, proceed
Well, there's always that route.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Anabolics 7
Anabolics 25
Anabolics 8
Training Forum 6
WilteredFire General Chat 8