Funniest thing you've seen at the gym.....

Dchristo

Awards
The other day I went into the bathroom stall(in the men's room mind you)at the gym and what should be on the floor next to the toilet?........... A DILDO! I thought I was on a hidden camera show lol

Anyone else got funny or crazy stories from the gym? I've got a few more

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i watched some kids take a picture of their fat friends chest, sent it to some kid, and the kid thought it was some girl from his class and got all excited...the fat kid didn't seem to care so i thought it was pretty funny myself

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Fat dude running in the Projector movie room. Its pich black in their and the dude is wearing The tinted glasses. The next thing you know......Boom,Baammm!! Against the wall and glasses under the treadmill. Caught me off guard so i let out one of thoses loud laughs then realized im a little to loud.

Funny as hell though!

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
I goto an Urban Active. So 75% of the population is retards and school kids who walk around in their Sunday Wife Beaters. Go Figure.

Dchristo

Awards
Gotta love people eating s*** on the treadmill lol

Dchristo

Awards
There's a guy at my gym who is an amputee both legs from the knee down, this guy uses the lat pulldown to stretch his lats, and the first time you see it it's pretty strange cause he's just dangling there. Anyway one day he was doing his normal lat stretches just hangin there and I guess this guy thought the "poor crippled" needed help and tried to help him back down into his chair, the amputee guy lost it on the guy, it was hilarious. So much for being a good Samaritan lol

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
the first day of work at my old gym, the very first guy who came in went to the treadmills which were right in front of the panoramic windows. About 5 minutes later I heard a crash bang and saw him lying in a heap against the bikes. Turns out he'd been watching the women hockey players to his right, lost his footing and went flying off the back of the treadmill. After at least a minute of composing myself (i.e. crapping myself laughing) I looked after his injuries (mostly his pride).

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine was benching 115 lbs without clips (of course) , so it was a shock to me when he began to slip and have trouble with the weight.. The bar began to dip on his left side and there was someone standing by his head spotting so I didn't think anything of it. Well the bar began to dip further and further to one side, then the weight slipped off the end of the bar, but instead of grabbing the bar I grabbed the weight, suddenly the opposite side of the bar was now much heavier and the left side of the bar (where I was standing) flew up into the air with a great deal of force. Problem was, that was at the exact instant I was standing over the bar after grabbing the weight. The bar hit me so hard square in the face it knocked my front teeth out and ground them up so there was tooth dust on the bar afterwords... this was not exactly funny to me, but you better believe every guy standing around was laughing their ass off once they saw what happened.

I took it well, after all he was my best friend.. so the next week I took all of his stuff while he was in the shower and I hid it in a different locker and put my lock on the door. I waited about 20 minutes for him to come out of the locker room, butt naked and dripping wet lol...

doingwork30

doingwork30

Awards
At the gym at my school I watched a guy go in the corner with 2.5 lb dumbells and do the craziest stuff, swinging them around in every direction while he sang to his ipod. He said it gave his shoulders a 'legit burn son'

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Short cliff noted version

-kid sprinting on treadmill, probably around the age of 14
-kid's friend grabs 2.2kg medicine ball
-throws it at kid's leg who is sprinting
-kid falls and slides off real fast and crashes into an elliptical machine
-gym employee runs out of bathroom confused to the noise

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
#1- a guy who is 6'2 and well over 400 lbs with massive vericose veins on his legs screaming as he grunts out reps at 135 on the bench wearing a shirt that says go big or go home and gets up and walks around pointing to the guy who actually watches his diet and lifts right and says "go get it brother"

#2- the personal trainer trying to give me health/nutrition advice after coming in from a cigarette

not hilarious but i found these amusing

b0z

b0z

Awards
All of the guys that go into the aerobics classes just to hit on the chicks. They usually end up quiting half way through after finding out how hard that stuff is. Then come out and try impressing them by repping 135 on the bench, lol.

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
The dildo tops it all! I never though that someone can leave a dildo in a Mens locker room.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
The dildo tops it all! I never though that someone can leave a dildo in a Mens locker room.
that must have been some guy wifes......

i haven't seen too much funny stuff in the gym but i w/o @ 3:00am so theres not too many people there anyway. most of the stuff i see though is just sad and sometimes makes me frustrated.
the guy who talks to people more than he lifts while occuping the squat rack by doing BB curls. the 17 years old "tough guy" there with his chick trying to show off while wearing street clothes complete with gold chain.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
the 17 years old "tough guy" there with his chick trying to show off while wearing street clothes complete with gold chain.
Did you ever see B. A. Baracus ever go into a fight without wearing his chains? DID YOU!? :suspect:

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Did you ever see B. A. Baracus ever go into a fight without wearing his chains? DID YOU!? :suspect:
I F**KING KNOW YOU AIN'T COMPARING MR. T TO SOME LIL' WANNABE GANGSTER.....hell no Mr. T is from my town and i know you ain't doing that...

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I F**KING KNOW YOU AIN'T COMPARING MR. T TO SOME LIL' WANNABE GANGSTER.....hell no Mr. T is from my town and i know you ain't doing that...
Maybe I am... :irked:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
#1- a guy who is 6'2 and well over 400 lbs with massive vericose veins on his legs screaming as he grunts out reps at 135 on the bench wearing a shirt that says go big or go home and gets up and walks around pointing to the guy who actually watches his diet and lifts right and says "go get it brother"

#2- the personal trainer trying to give me health/nutrition advice after coming in from a cigarette

not hilarious but i found these amusing
trainers at my gym make me laugh...the one guy i guess used to be a big dig and now he's just an old man...he's taken big guys who compete, totally cut out their carbs and shrunk them down so much it's terrible, they look worse and their strength goes way down...he also trains a few females and they haven't gotten results in like a year...i workout near him so he can critique me and i can knock him off his high horse...he's out of his mind...just as bad as the other guy who used to compete and now trains ppl, but tells them form isn't anything, worry about the weight, so he has this lady barbell curling and like having a seizure to a rep...from rep 1 to whatever they are all like this

Dchristo

Awards
There's a dude at my gym that uses one of those Graco diaper bags as a gym bag, complete with duckies all over it

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I am... :irked:
that's like talking $hit about our pizza just a plain no-no....don't force my hand, i'll give you the duck, you know i will, it wouldn't be the first time either.

Andy G

Andy G

Awards
The other day I went into the bathroom stall(in the men's room mind you)at the gym and what should be on the floor next to the toilet?........... A DILDO! I thought I was on a hidden camera show lol

Anyone else got funny or crazy stories from the gym? I've got a few more
Oh you found it!! Thank goodness!

Dchristo

Awards
Oh you found it!! Thank goodness!
Yeah man no worries, I kept it just in case the owner came lookin for it. So do you have proof of purchase? Or do you wanna go about this like a cinderella story? If the shoe fits, naw mean lol

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that's like talking $hit about our pizza just a plain no-no....don't force my hand, i'll give you the duck, you know i will, it wouldn't be the first time either.
I assume you are talking about New York Pizza, Simply the best.... :fest30:

Just Kidding, Chicago Pizza > All

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
1) My portly pal went to step on a treadmill not knowing it was running and bounced off his belly and fell face first into the tread.

2) Two hodgies had a 5 pound on each side of a barbell. One layed to do a bench press, the other spotted him...from the front. Yeah, he straddled him.

3) Not so much funny as awakening; A guy grabbed 55 pound dumbells to do shoulder presses. On his 3rd rep up, the cast iron handle cracked right down the middle while half the weight came crashing down onto his shoulder. Ouch.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
That dildo takes the cake ..

I hope it didn't have a brown tip.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
they are captain spaulding quotes i'm sorry i went on a little long back to the serious thread about dildos

Dchristo

Awards
Unless you saw it at the gym, it doesn't belong in this thread ha ha ha just kiddin

Back to the mysterious bathroom dildo. I can't figure out why it was there, it's a real pain in my ass lol

Andy G

Andy G

Awards
Yeah man no worries, I kept it just in case the owner came lookin for it. So do you have proof of purchase? Or do you wanna go about this like a cinderella story? If the shoe fits, naw mean lol
Oh the shoe will fit, one way or the other. I love the pain, huge fan of d.o.m.'s. I use it for squats.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SQUATS!!!!! BWAAHAHAHHAHAHA....I PISSED MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
alright guys, so i go walking into the locker room tonight and i immediately spot BOOBS. i look at the guy getting dressed and he's acting as if everything is all right, so i mumble to the guy, she must not know she's in the wrong locker room, well.....boobs mcgee turns around and i see SCHLONG!!!! YES THATS RIGHT SCHLONG!!! so uh ya....thought you all would like that one...that really tops everything i've ever seen.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
alright guys, so i go walking into the locker room tonight and i immediately spot BOOBS. i look at the guy getting dressed and he's acting as if everything is all right, so i mumble to the guy, she must not know she's in the wrong locker room, well.....boobs mcgee turns around and i see SCHLONG!!!! YES THATS RIGHT SCHLONG!!! so uh ya....thought you all would like that one...that really tops everything i've ever seen.
:hitit: lol jokin

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
thats when you :AR15firing:

lol j/k, that is kinda weird....and creepy...

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Back home...when I worked out at the YMCA several years ago (Student Discount, but they got hella nice stuff, and like 8 racks!) I was on an elliptical for one of my famous hour and a half rides.

I looked over, and noticed the owner of a big car dealership (the kind that is in like 4-5 cities). I gave him a nod, and put my headphones on. I look over about 30 minutes later, and there are paramedics working on him...full chest compressions and everything. I even watched them hit em with the defib. He ended up dying.

The whole situation really made me wonder how long he was laying there, etc. I find it weird that no one bothered to say anything to me, or to yell for help. Clearly someone had to have seen him on the ground, because the paramedics were there. We were the only 2 ppl in the room. It was like 2pm on a wed afternoon in the springtime.

Not so much funny "Haha"

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
O Lord....

I walked in the gym a few weeks ago and a guy was just getting done wrapping his mid section with an ace bandage. I get done and he walks in after me and unwraps himself and turns out he wrapped up so he would seem slimmer". Silly me for thinking he had some injury. What a dork, run on the treadmill and do some sit ups.

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
Happened a few weeks ago, I about kirked out on the fkr.

I normally steer clear of gym locker rooms unless I have to use the bathroom; the walk to the toliet is a mine field most times...eck.

Anyway, for this day in particular I had to change sneakers and therefore decdide to actually use the locker room. So, I am sitting there throwing on my new digs and can you believe it, some 50+ dude fresh out of the shower/sauna (whichever) comes and BENDS OVER a few inches from my fkn face to dry his lower legs. The dude WASN'T WEARING A FKN TOWEL. He was furry like chewbacca, and looked as if he just started working for the first time ever.

I couldn't hold it in, and said something to the effect of "DUDE, can you spare me the view?" Safe to say with all the Prime, and Muscle Marinade I was amped and NOT happy - not a good combo.

He was like "Oh I'm sorry, didn't mean to invade your space..." sounding all fairy like. I was like "C'mon man, your noodle is a few feet from my face, wtf do you think?"

I just got up and put my shoes on near the entrance. Definitely made a scene, but for Christ sake, what is wrong with some people.

Why is it when a dude hits say 55/60 he thinks it's cool to just walk around with his flappy old fur covered noodle without ANY REGARD for the rest of us!

I just don't need to see the noodle while you are shaving, seriously WTF?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Happened a few weeks ago, I about kirked out on the fkr.

I normally steer clear of gym locker rooms unless I have to use the bathroom; the walk to the toliet is a mine field most times...eck.

Anyway, for this day in particular I had to change sneakers and therefore decdide to actually use the locker room. So, I am sitting there throwing on my new digs and can you believe it, some 50+ dude fresh out of the shower/sauna (whichever) comes and BENDS OVER a few inches from my fkn face to dry his lower legs. The dude WASN'T WEARING A FKN TOWEL. He was furry like chewbacca, and looked as if he just started working for the first time ever.

I couldn't hold it in, and said something to the effect of "DUDE, can you spare me the view?" Safe to say with all the Prime, and Muscle Marinade I was amped and NOT happy - not a good combo.

He was like "Oh I'm sorry, didn't mean to invade your space..." sounding all fairy like. I was like "C'mon man, your noodle is a few feet from my face, wtf do you think?"

I just got up and put my shoes on near the entrance. Definitely made a scene, but for Christ sake, what is wrong with some people.

Why is it when a dude hits say 55/60 he thinks it's cool to just walk around with his flappy old fur covered noodle without ANY REGARD for the rest of us!

I just don't need to see the noodle while you are shaving, seriously WTF?
LOOOOOOL!!!!!!!! Dude today was already a great day, but you seriously made it better with that one. Good laugh! Sorry you had to confront the such a creature though lol