Drugs

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.64%

Drugs

When it comes to drugs I don't know what is what, I just found out that my brother is doing cocaine, it's crazy and I hate it so I'm trying to help him get off that **** what I wanted to know is does cocaine come from crystal meth or is it, it's own thing I hear people say they cut. Down a 8ball and make cocaine. I just wanna know about it so I don't look like a idiot when I'm talking to him , I just want him over this, thanks slot guys

2. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Cocaine is its own drug. Not related to Meth at all.

EDIT: Check http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocaine
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.62%

Extraordinarily addictive. In controlled studies, lab rats were given two feeding bottles through their cages. One contained an opiate base w/ h20, the other cocaine hydrochloride in h20. The rats consistently went to the cocaine and chose this over real food eventually. The rats used the cocaine and avoided food until death. As a recovering addict I know dude. By the grace of God I have been clean and sober over 5 years. Yes, it took God to remove the insatiable cravings for coke & booze. That's how powerful it is. The cocaine business is the #1 business in the world as far as dollars. It's very hard to shake the taste off once certain people try it. Hopefully he won't have to hit too far of a bottom to stop using. God bless & good luck.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Agree. I dealt with Mr. Jones a few more times than not in my life. good luck. Its not impossible.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.61%

Given my personality traits, I've purposefully avoided that one (successfully). Your bros problem might be bigger than you can deal with. If he blows you off, consider professional help (not the cops).
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by vika808 View Post
    When it comes to drugs I don't know what is what, I just found out that my brother is doing cocaine, it's crazy and I hate it so I'm trying to help him get off that **** what I wanted to know is does cocaine come from crystal meth or is it, it's own thing I hear people say they cut. Down a 8ball and make cocaine. I just wanna know about it so I don't look like a idiot when I'm talking to him , I just want him over this, thanks slot guys
    try to explain to your brother that the route he is going down will eat into every aspect of his life .After cocaine what next?
    Wheres he getting the money to fund his habit?
    When drugs get addictive and money is tight , then that can lead to robbery and muggings.
    i hope he hasnt progressed as far as that , It needs stopping and the sooner the better.
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.64%

So when they talk about soft what there doing is cutting up meth and snorting it cause I thought u could only inject or smoke that stuff, thanks guys I've got a lot of work ahead of me
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.62%

Quote Originally Posted by vika808 View Post
    So when they talk about soft what there doing is cutting up meth and snorting it cause I thought u could only inject or smoke that stuff, thanks guys I've got a lot of work ahead of me
    On the street 'soft' is powder cocaine, 'hard' is cooked or crack. So if you hear "hey man can you serve me up a soft bird, I fini headin to the kitchen to whip up some pastries." That person just said, hey man, can I buy a kilo of cocaine, I intend on making crack with it in my kitchen. Literal translations for square honkeys. Lol. Meth can be smoked, injected or snorted. So can coke. I am a convicted drug felon. I have been since I was 21 years old. It was for delivery. Not dime baggin either. I just watched a child hood friend get sentenced to 14 years in Federal prison. R.I.C.O. statutes were used to get him. The decisions I made as a young man are still directly affecting me today. DIRECTLY AFFECTING ME. I am 36 now. His choices could be forever, like mine were. Stop the madness in it's tracks now.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.29%

Here's a good online source on drugs...

http://www.erowid.org/

I personally love cocaine. I don't do any drugs any more and haven't for a long time, but I still love it. There are time's when I can smell it sounds fukced up huh. But I have an addictive personality, which is one of the things that keeps me away from drugs like that. I also love shrooms and love love alcohol. I stay away from all those now though.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

Similar Forum Threads

1. Legalize All Drugs
    By bpmartyr in forum Politics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 07:05 PM
  2. Greetings: Looking for info on PCT drugs
    By GodsHammer in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 03:51 PM