Noob Questions on A little Bit of Everything!!

aaronbow13

Awards
Hey guys.
Im still newish to the whole supplement game but ive been doing my research so hopefully I can get all this right. Ok...

Im 17
Before started on supps was 6 foot...160 lbs
Currently (7 weeks into first cycle) 6 foot...168-170 pounds depending on day.

I will be going off an 8 week cycle of cytosport fast twitch soon (not a common PWO but it worked for me I put on about 8 pounds of what Im hoping is muscle ha as well as went up on all major workouts) It has been stacked with Super NOS Pump and Whey Protein. Great results for me even though my diet wasnt perfect and had a very "freeform" workout rountine. Even though I most definitely saw a drastic change Im looking to change all this over the summer and get better results.

I have it so that right at the beggining of May I can start another cycle. This gives me time over summer to focus on workouts and I need to make it worthwhile so I need some supplement advice from the experts!

So heres my current
PreWO- 1 scoop Fast Twitch, 2 caps Super NOS pump
PostWO- Whey Protein and 2 more caps NOS pump.
pretty basic...still working!

My for sure ideas for my next stack are something like this...
PreWO - Jack3d
Post - Still Protein
Looking for a nitric booster...thinking Nitrix? And some other stuff (this is where I need help.)

Anything you guys have to add to my upcoming stack would be perfect....heard talk of BCAAs, glutamine...?
Any input you have on what you guys take!! Looking to do my own research and buold up a stack that would work for me based on products everyone backs up if that makes sense.

Also on a side note....what can I take while off my cycle just to keep me going through my 5 workout weeks without messing with the cycle im on? May need to burn a little fat off as I was going to work on the core in my 4 week leave ha!

Thanks for your time I appreciate it.

The Dooeug

The Dooeug

Banned
Awards
I would add in creatine, that will help alot, and as for preworkout of jacked.....i'd stay away from it if i was you but if you want to try it give it a shot you might like it. I like super pump 250 alot better or vasocharge and it doesnt hurt to take BCAA's and glutamine.

dave12

Awards
  • Established
I would add in creatine, that will help alot, and as for preworkout of jacked.....i'd stay away from it if i was you but if you want to try it give it a shot you might like it. I like super pump 250 alot better or vasocharge and it doesnt hurt to take BCAA's and glutamine.
Vasocharge is no more, it was replaced by Quake.

doingwork30

doingwork30

Awards
I like jack3d. It gave me what seemed like an unreal burst of energy that lasted through my workout. Also, creatine monohydrate will add some size quick, I use creapure from primordial performance.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Uhhh, Jack3d is a great pre, better than superpump250 IMO...