Web seems kinda slow? Here's why

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I never really thought you did. You seem like a genuinely nice guy, and I'm sorry if my post offended you.

2. Originally posted by Inzah Dude

What the ****. How is that harrassment? I asked her if she had anymore pics. Howdo you know if I was harrassing her, being perverted, or what. How do you know I wasn't just impressed with her physique (from a bodybuilding point of view, not in the perverted way).
    Just don't do it again. I'm setting tone here . I find it cool that we have women here in the first place so we need not scare them away. Don't get all blow out of proportion about it.. Lets just be civil about our female guests thats all. Talk to ya...

PS If you want to talk to me like that next time take it to PM's............
    •   

3. Originally posted by John Benz
    I never really thought you did. You seem like a genuinely nice guy, and I'm sorry if my post offended you.
    Nah im not offended.

4. Originally posted by curt2go

Just don't do it again. I'm setting tone here . I find it cool that we have women here in the first place so we need not scare them away. Don't get all blow out of proportion about it.. Lets just be civil about our female guests thats all. Talk to ya...

PS If you want to talk to me like that next time take it to PM's............
    Sorry about that. I just thought everyone was makin it look like I was harrassing her and just wanted to see her pics so I could jack off to them or something. I understand now.

5. Originally posted by YellowJacket

Because you're a teenager.

Just messin' with you man, I aint mad at 'cha......No one's singling you out.... respect is respect man or woman.... you know that, so I wont preach to you brother....
    Hahaha alright. I understand it all now.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Here's why all the top ## food lists are incomplete
    By ZiR RED in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 06:47 AM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-24-2009, 08:45 PM
  3. heres on older pic of me..kinda dark
    By hamper19 in forum Pics
    Replies: 8