Freakin out...

FlexMasterFunk

FlexMasterFunk

Awards
I was doing some sumo squats with no weight to warm up...my nuts started hurting....this never happened b4....anyone experience this b4?!! whut do i do? I am not joking.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
there's alot of muscle down there that doesn't get used much. worse case, hernia...... best case, muscle strain......really bad f***ed up case, you testes will fall off

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
I was doing some sumo squats with no weight to warm up...my nuts started hurting....this never happened b4....anyone experience this b4?!! whut do i do? I am not joking.
Are you on anything currently? You may need to see about testicular cancer as well..was it a burning sensation?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Was it general pain in the groin are? If so, there may have been too much pressure on the surrounding muscles.. If its a frequent problem, you may need to look into it, but if it was a 1 time thing, could of been pressure or the way you squated IMO...

purelife1

becarefull...trust me i know..several years ago i got 2 hernias doing weighted abbs...the one in my lower abbs i got repaired the other is what they call a hydro cell..its basically a hernia on my testicle..i never got the surgery for that one..i just am very careful during sex etc..so dont put it off it keeps bothering you

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
u obviously don't know the first rule of sumo squats - tuck your balls into your ass; only safe place, trust me. or just leave them at home

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
There is a weird leg thing at my gym where you squeeze your legs toegether or spread them with weight. Every time i do it, i feel my c0ck will pop....

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
becarefull...trust me i know..several years ago i got 2 hernias doing weighted abbs...the one in my lower abbs i got repaired the other is what they call a hydro cell..its basically a hernia on my testicle..i never got the surgery for that one..i just am very careful during sex etc..so dont put it off it keeps bothering you
that explaines so much about you

cfiggs

Awards
both of them? could you be like more specific about how it feels, cuz I had something like this happen to me a while ago, I just let it sit a few days and it was better... you could've possibly strained your nuts. When this happened to me I did a ton of research and found that if it wasn't a strain it was something fairly serious, let it sit a week, if its not gone or almost gone, then you need to see a doctor for sure. goodluck

FlexMasterFunk

FlexMasterFunk

Awards
Hey guys...I forgot about this thread. I went to a Doctor, and he said it isn't hernia, but I think the guy doesn't really care about my problem, because he just rushed me out of the office.

The pain seemed to be in my right testicle only, but that was only for a that moment really, then it kinda went away... but from then til now, I've had strange sensations near the left center of my belly button. It feels like a stick poking out from the inside. Sometimes it hurts, sometimes I don't feel anything.

I notice it bothers me more when I try to do pull ups. I also was urinating alot, for awhile, but that stopped. I have so many health problems, that I don't know if it was related. The doc said I tested negative for uniary tract infection.

I finally decided to start working out again about 2 weeks ago, because I was gaining too much weight, and I want to fight again. I will go to a different doc as soon as I can get some insurance, which is hard to do privately when you've had cancer b4 like I have. If I feel the pain I stop working out, and I don't go too heavy. 5 - 12 rep range mostly.

The psychological part of this is the worst.

Please let me know whut u guys think. I'll also post if I get some new info.

Thanks to all the guys who posted so far.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
About two months ago my friend was doing the same exact thing. Had a sharp pain, could barely walk. Went to the ER and his testicle herniated and wrapped around something. I can't remember the details of what he said. He told me the doc said if he would have waited a couple more hours he would have lost his testicle. Oh...and he had to get his sac drained b/c of the swelling. Brutal dude...

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys...I forgot about this thread. I went to a Doctor, and he said it isn't hernia, but I think the guy doesn't really care about my problem, because he just rushed me out of the office.

The pain seemed to be in my right testicle only, but that was only for a that moment really, then it kinda went away... but from then til now, I've had strange sensations near the left center of my belly button. It feels like a stick poking out from the inside. Sometimes it hurts, sometimes I don't feel anything.

I notice it bothers me more when I try to do pull ups. I also was urinating alot, for awhile, but that stopped. I have so many health problems, that I don't know if it was related. The doc said I tested negative for uniary tract infection.

I finally decided to start working out again about 2 weeks ago, because I was gaining too much weight, and I want to fight again. I will go to a different doc as soon as I can get some insurance, which is hard to do privately when you've had cancer b4 like I have. If I feel the pain I stop working out, and I don't go too heavy. 5 - 12 rep range mostly.

The psychological part of this is the worst.

Please let me know whut u guys think. I'll also post if I get some new info.

Thanks to all the guys who posted so far.
The stick thing...does it feel more like a tight string is attached to you belly button and the other end is inside you attached to your groin, and when you bend backwards it pulls really hard and you feel almost a tearing sensation from your stomach? This is really common, its not a hernia, I get it all the time, so does my sister and a bunch of other people, I think its a digestive/gas thing.

You testicle, on the other hand, is unusual, but it could be a varicocele??

Moeller

Moeller

Awards

I notice it bothers me more when I try to do pull ups.

Sounds like a hernia to me... and about the pullups your abs hurt because believe it or not pullups are a damn good ab exercise according to electromyogram readings.