Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
i may get a prince albert. do the ladies like it???:dunno:

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and YOUCH!!!!!

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any other piercing? I've had my nips done and then stretched to 10g which hurt like hell. Had tongue done twice as well. I can't imagine getting a prince albert.

BTW a buddy of mine got a barbell in his "frenum" I think is what its called. Just below the purple helmet on the underside. He said je told the chic that pierced it that its not always that small. She laughed and said they all run and hide when you come at it with a long needle and forceps.

KimboBatista

Awards
I've considered getting a frenum piercing. The thought of a needle going through my penis turns me off about the idea.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DONT DO IT!!!!!!!! I got a prince albert bout 7 years ago with a 14 guage hoop. The day after i got it done. Got wood, and beacuase the ring was too small I know have a pee hole 3x the size a a regular dudes. Oh yeah I also stretched it out to a double zero guage . Took it out 4 years ago cuz the ol' lady couldnt handle it. Oh yeah i have to pee sitting down most the time too, cuz sometimes when I stand it comes out thehole on the bottome and piss all over myself. I kinda regret it, i mean i also stretched my ears out to an inch and my nipps to 6 guage. Took evrything out. But i will say that when you have a PA paople always want to see it. I was known as the guy at the bar with the C##k ring and would always whip it out..lol. I also got laid 3 seperate occassions just because I had it.....so . You take the good with the bad.

KimboBatista

Awards
I remember when I had my tongue ring. It was quite a conversation starter amongst the females. Girls would always ask about how it felt during kissing, oral, etc. They make it clear to me they've never been with a guy who had his tongue pierced, but would like to try it. Some of which had boyfriends and the guys would get pissed off at me about their girlfriends approaching me, and discussing with me the correlation between tongue piercings and cunnilingus. LOL I do wanna get my tongue pierced again, though. That's one of the reasons as to why I'd like to get my frenum pierced; a woman may not believe it or she'll say that to test you with hopes of you dropping your drawers to prove it to her. Some women straight up wanna fcuk and experience how it feels. I've considered being drunk while I get it done. I'm mostly dreading the period of abstinence following the piercing.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The vaginal canal does not have a pinpoint sensitivity and most females cannot tell a difference. I had my apadyvra pierced and the number of women that could tell the difference from prior and after was minimal.

If you are doing it just for sexual stimulation, move along.

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
i may get a prince albert. do the ladies like it???:dunno:
Some might, but those who do are probably butch, a man in womens clothing, or just bad news in general.

If you wanna impress the ladies, maybe get your tongue pierced. They might be intriqued about how that feels on their special little button.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
...and why exactly is it called a "Prince Albert"?

EDIT: Do I really wanna know?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dunno. but if your are going through with this I suggest the reverse PA. I goes out the top instead of the bottom. More meat there so less tearage