Outta town 2 months

sw bill

Awards
Leaving today to go work out of town for 2 months. The job is 3rd shift 12 hours each night. Staying in a hotel for 2 months is going to make it very hard to keep my diet and training in check but there is no way I going to trash all the gains I have made in the last couple years. I will be able to come on the weekends at least.
20 years as a electrician and never had to work out of town or 3rd shift and now this is the 4th time in 2 years thanks to this F""" up economy. Now days ya got to take any work you can get. The OT will be damn nice though.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Bodyweight exercises in the hotel? Or does the place have a small gym?

Keep your head up man, you're the only one that can do it for you. We're all working a little harder and sacrificing a little more these days. Do what you gotta do.

sw bill

Awards
The hotel does a fitness center but I don't know what they have for equipment yet. If it sucks then there is a Y and a 24 hour right down the road

sw bill

Awards
Holy crap that hotel was a dump and no frickin Internet. We moved out and just checked in to the holiday inn. 100% better except no gym. Going to have to hit up the 24 hour down the road. God I hate working out of town.