help gyno stacks..

baker2gboot

Awards
dont know if this is the right forum for this new here sorry if wrong place. whats up guys 21 yrs old had gyno since 12 yrs old not horrible but noticable, im 6ft 3in bout 175 and 6.5%BF , got gyno just through puberty never been fat but a tiny bit chub at times right now im thin as ever in a healthy way in good shape.. never taken steriods in my life....my question for you is whats my best stack to get rid of my gyno? i was thinking either
; 60mg raloxifen ED
week 1 120 mg of ralo
week 2 60mg of ralo
week 3 60mg of ralo..etc cntd
;small dose of an ai? 10 20 mg maybe ED? which ai?
;maybe 300mg 3x ed of grape seed extract to lower estrogen?
;maybe a topical on top?

i dont know...im lost there's so much info out there just dont know what to take remember pubertal gyno not that bad not from roids and in shape, help me out any would be greatly appreciated thanks guys!

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
Don't know much about this product. Is it for women right? I would suggest you should
stay in one brand first (like the one you posted). Then, observe what is the effect in
your body before adding any supplements. :)

BEAR81

Awards
I was taking growth rx which is a humatropine and no xplode and after six months developed gyno and i have taken many cycles of steroids and never got this somebody tell me what the hell is up.