how to spot a rich man

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
who's that guy next to my G/F? damn, i need to go on a cut.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
No sometimes love goes beyond what is physical. I see ugly arse dudes with hot chicks, and striking gentlement with fat women. Love is love.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
No sometimes love goes beyond what is physical. I see ugly arse dudes with hot chicks, and striking gentlement with fat women. Love is love.
confidence is everything. and you're right, sometimes i see good looking women with not so good looking guys and vise a versa and they're not driving a benz

purelife1

confidence is everything. and you're right, sometimes i see good looking women with not so good looking guys and vise a versa and they're not driving a benz
if i remember corectly your girl is quite the looker isnt she:booty:

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i found those pics you posted from the beach
YOU SON OF A B***H!!!! i thought everyone forgot about those pics. i looked pretty good back then too.......i should get back in shape. i always go to the gym intending to exercise but then before i know it, i'm just standing there in the squat rack talking to people......

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
YOU SON OF A B***H!!!! i thought everyone forgot about those pics. i looked pretty good back then too.......i should get back in shape. i always go to the gym intending to exercise but then before i know it, i'm just standing there in the squat rack talking to people......
HAHAHA!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Love is love, but everyone is shallow to an extent..

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Thread is now the essence of awesome.... .LOL!! Funny stuff.

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
I'm just glad that i didn't wake up and realize that i'm Shallow Hal. I love my dog but there's not enough money in the world to get me to "LOVE" my dog.

JayDGreen1

Awards
lennoxchi, is that your sister on the right? Any chick with a beer coozy necklace is HAWT in my book. Just want to know before I ask for her number.

purelife1

lennoxchi, is that your sister on the right? Any chick with a beer coozy necklace is HAWT in my book. Just want to know before I ask for her number.
no thats not his sister its his girlfreind...she pretty cool just send her a text and she will answer you she loves to text:trout:

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
yes it is my sis.....we call he snagel on account of her teeth. she's a great catch bro but don't let her go down on you, she has a bad biting problem and for god sakes do not put your tongue in her mouth either.....you'll never speak right again. geez all these photos you guys found of me and my family are bringing up so many good memories......i found one the other day of me at a deadlifting competition...

sub001

Awards
nomarriage.com, but aside from that you don't even have to be loaded. I see ugly/obese dudes with smoking hot wives just because they are "secure". Decent job, enough money in the bank, decent suburban home yadda yadda. Chicks will do a lot for security, and security doesn't mean over $100,00k a year.