Any pool players here?

pool_shark

pool_shark

Awards
I'm thinking of purchasing a cue that has a white linen wrap.
I want to know anyone has a cue like that and if it is difficult to keep the wrap clean.

I know it will get dirty over time, but if it be cleaned with a simple wipe down, then that's tolerable.

Worst case, it can be re-wrapped periodically.

Attachments

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Thats bada$$ yo!

pool_shark

pool_shark

Awards
Thanks.
I can't wait to get it, and the new case.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I played a sh*tload of pool when I lived in Daytona Beach about 2 years ago. It's a great game to have a few beers too, and chill with buddies.

pool_shark

pool_shark

Awards
I shoot league every Thursday. In the old league we had tournaments 3 or 4 times per year. It was tough if you won because you played seemingly every 3 hours from Saturday morning until Sunday.
This league only has tournaments once a year and it doesn't go around the clock, that is so much better.

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
For me, I would suggest to you that, you better have good grip, standard length and comfortable feeling on swing the cue. It will depend on these three, I play
pool since 1998 until now. I guess, it is hard to say what class am I right now but, with the years of experience in playing this sport. I have learned a lot including cue issues. :)

pool_shark

pool_shark

Awards
For me, I would suggest to you that, you better have good grip, standard length and comfortable feeling on swing the cue. It will depend on these three, I play
pool since 1998 until now. I guess, it is hard to say what class am I right now but, with the years of experience in playing this sport. I have learned a lot including cue issues. :)
Not trying to be funny, but what does any of those things have to do with keeping the wrap clean?

GTA61

GTA61

Awards
I have a table, and I can shoot a decent game, just don't play a lot. By the time you get that cue dirty you won't care that it is.