Any pool players here?

1. Any pool players here?

I'm thinking of purchasing a cue that has a white linen wrap.
    I want to know anyone has a cue like that and if it is difficult to keep the wrap clean.

I know it will get dirty over time, but if it be cleaned with a simple wipe down, then that's tolerable.

Worst case, it can be re-wrapped periodically.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Thats bada$$ yo!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   

3. Thanks.
    I can't wait to get it, and the new case.

4. I played a sh*tload of pool when I lived in Daytona Beach about 2 years ago. It's a great game to have a few beers too, and chill with buddies.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

5. I shoot league every Thursday. In the old league we had tournaments 3 or 4 times per year. It was tough if you won because you played seemingly every 3 hours from Saturday morning until Sunday.
    This league only has tournaments once a year and it doesn't go around the clock, that is so much better.

6. For me, I would suggest to you that, you better have good grip, standard length and comfortable feeling on swing the cue. It will depend on these three, I play
    pool since 1998 until now. I guess, it is hard to say what class am I right now but, with the years of experience in playing this sport. I have learned a lot including cue issues.

7. Quote Originally Posted by TipTopShape View Post
    For me, I would suggest to you that, you better have good grip, standard length and comfortable feeling on swing the cue. It will depend on these three, I play
    pool since 1998 until now. I guess, it is hard to say what class am I right now but, with the years of experience in playing this sport. I have learned a lot including cue issues.
    Not trying to be funny, but what does any of those things have to do with keeping the wrap clean?

8. I have a table, and I can shoot a decent game, just don't play a lot. By the time you get that cue dirty you won't care that it is.

9. The cue and the case arrived today.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-24-2007, 10:49 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-21-2006, 06:43 AM
  3. Cutting for the pool. =)
    By Mason in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-02-2006, 09:37 AM