New to Anabolicminds.com

Exposure

Exposure

Awards
Hey guys. I've been visiting this site randomly for the last year or so. I finally decided to join! Here's a brief history...

I train for Aesthetics. I was really skinny when I graduated High School in 2002. Sometime around 2005 I started to dabble in training with a friend, but was never serious about it. I would say that around early 2007 I got semi serious, but no where as serious as I am now. I have made crazy gains, and am ready to further my knowledge on dieting. I know quite a bit, but do not claim to know everything.

I look forward to contributing to the site as much as I can and learning as much as possible in the process.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome aboard bro

Exposure

Exposure

Awards
Welcome. Take it from someone who lurked numerous forums for a long time, choosing AM was a solid choice.
For sure. BB just looked like it was full of 15 year old kids that liked to work out their arms/chest 3 days a week. I see more mindless banter over there rather than solid info. Thanks for the welcome guys!

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Welcome my man...this is a great site/board...lots of kowledgeable people and just a great all around resource...enojoy!

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Bunch of knowledge people and information in AM.