Chat????

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I see people on the board during the day but no one goes to chat. I think we should start going to chat. After you check the board go to the chat... i try to be there lots and I'm lonely.. hehehehe Just kidding bored is more like it.. Talk to ya.. :)

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
You call what you do a job?? heheheh :D

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
hehehehe. you win.. Put the keyboard down... Talk to ya.. Hey we can use that program for troublemakers around here..  :) Talk to ya...

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Nice work.. heheheh Talk to ya

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Where's your silly ass at night Curt *ducks*? :D A bunch of us are on there at nights, around 10PM-1AM EST seems to be peak. You Canadians do know EST time right? :D

:shoot:

I would during the day, but I'm real sporadic with getting during work. Some days I'm on all day, somedays not at all (ok, maybe not "not at all", but not much) :)

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Curt's pussy whipped, wifey no likey. He's afraid she'll withhold.

DarCSA

Awards
You yankees watch out the last thing we need is a war with Canada too. ;) Curt you are around sometimes in the chat. But you do a great job here in the forums man keeping things in line. Props to Curt.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cananda has a military? :D

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
And we paint our uniforms sand color when we have to. You guys just waste money buying thr right ones.. hehehe. Our military sucks.. BAD... I don't even know why you guys would want our help.. Talk to ya...

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I do alot of side project work..... I do it at night thats why i am not on too much at night.. Beside when I come on you guys all call me skinny.. ***lets out a little whimper*** hehehehe. talk to ya..

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
i try to come on chat but living on the east coast most of the year, and the chats not really poppin' until 11pm, its tough to find people on during the day or early evening when im around. But the times we have a good amount of minds floating around, had some good chats. good solid professional ribbing.