How do I work this...im terrible with women

corteztk1982

Awards
I Work with the Hottest girl ever at my new job! Long brown hair,a little freckle action going on,really petite but not short. shes like 5'7. Awesome to be around and just found out shes a senior in HS and a varsity cheerleader. Makes me feel kinda dirty after I found out shes still in HS but shes soooooo hot.I just need to get to know her a little better. I think im making progress because today she asked for my opinion when she was in shopping with her friend on how she looked in a off the shoulder stretchy white shirt (MMMM ) lol she thought she looked like a linebacker. Just thought Id let it all out on the board even tho u probably dont care lol......

corteztk1982

Awards
LOLOL I would but i dont think she'd go for that from a guy she doesnt know that well

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Take picture of her and post it here:)
Heh, preferrably in the dressing room...

It's hard as hell trying to figure out girls' age's anymore. I'll start talkin' to 'em, and I'll find out right before we make out that she's only 6 yrs. old... :saw:

They should make females wear ID badges with all their info on 'em so that you can tell who they are, where they been, who they from, and what's their sign, LOL... Ah, in the perfecgt world yes......

I don't date co-workers anymore bro, trust me, its nothing but trouble. You wanna find a chick that's as far away from you as possible. Preferrably on another planet...Heh...

size

Awards
  • Established
Dating co-workers never ends up being a good thing.

This is very true. However, fucking them can be quite fun.

Here is the deal:
She is younger than you and in high school. This means she is immature but likes to act and think she is not. Consequently, talking with you, an older guy, appeals to her. You are the one in control of the situation not her. Make sure she is 18, tease and flirt with her. Invite her to a party with you, have consensual sex, and move on.

corteztk1982

Awards
I just want my dick wet man. this girl has it all and I NEEEEEED some of that

size

Awards
  • Established
Quit worrying and take control of the situation.

Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was working at chilis for three years before I came in the military. I was a bartender and I ended up dating and getting engaged to the bar manager, well we broke it off and I was without a job, I went from 30 hours a week 3,000 a month as a college student, making my own schedule to not a damn thing.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
This is very true. However, fucking them can be quite fun.

Here is the deal:
She is younger than you and in high school. This means she is immature but likes to act and think she is not. Consequently, talking with you, an older guy, appeals to her. You are the one in control of the situation not her. Make sure she is 18, tease and flirt with her. Invite her to a party with you, have consensual sex, and move on.
Bingo!

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
size has summed this up perfectly for you. Grab it by the horns (or boobies in this case) and have a good time. No one said anything about "dating", right? :)

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Just make sure you don't do anything to make her file a sexual harassment complaint against you. They are becoming all too common now. They just fired the Ass. Manager at my gym for that. Businesses usually have the guidlines for this action in their rules and regulations book (at least they are supposed to). All it takes is for the other person to "be offended" by the action/words of another.

Most importantly, just make sure she is 18 or older. Other than that, hit it once for me... :D

corteztk1982

Awards
Thats my concern here. How to convey that I want to **** her without calling down the all powerful sexual harassment complaint

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Bro, act now before someone claims her and bang her starting on her 18th b-day, that's what I'd do. So go and get her now cause he who hesitates masturbates.