shaving

1. Registered User

shaving

wanted to know who shaves their legs here (perferably, members who dont compete and is just your everyday dude that has a passion for lifting and being fit) I dont have too much body hair but i have shaved my thighs when cycling and applying transdermal and now, i pondering shaving the lower half of the leg.....aint being fruity so feedback with legit answers. (ha) Sage

2. Registered User

i had to shave the lower part for football. my advice to you is stay away from it unless you want to shave them forever. if your lady has an opinion i would find it out. my wife loves to rub my bare chest , but she thinks men who shave thier legs are a little fruity. go figure.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  230 lbs.

Originally posted by sage
    wanted to know who shaves their legs here (perferably, members who dont compete and is just your everyday dude that has a passion for lifting and being fit) I dont have too much body hair but i have shaved my thighs when cycling and applying transdermal and now, i pondering shaving the lower half of the leg.....aint being fruity so feedback with legit answers. (ha) Sage
    Well I don't shave but I do use hair remover for my chest!

•   

4. Banned

Yea if you want to do it go for it.

Try the Nair that is sented so it doesn't stink. Put it on for 5 minutes and shower off. I wouldn't go for the recommended 10 mins the first time. It might burn.

MUCH easier than shaving and you get less of the sharp stubble you get with shaving.

After you do it once you don't have to keep doing it. Just every couple weeks if ya want.
  5. The Axe Man Cometh!!
    16th Street Mall checking out the fine Latino Women

I used to shave my calves when I was in kickboxing, the bag we had was all taped up and it used to grab and rip the hairs out mighty painful. Once I get my size back, I'll be clean as a whistle again.

So I guess I'm saying nobody likes hair shave it.
  6. Registered User

I shave my quads so I may apply ph's.
  7. Registered User

Kind of have a pretty strong opinion on this one. If you are competing/your job requires it or have a real problem with unsightly hair by all means shave. If not leave it alone. I don't shave and never will. It just seems "fruity" to me. Oh yeah, the person who said ask your wife/girlfriend b/4 doing it is right. My girlfriend is against it completely.
  8. Registered User

Well, personally, I don't mind the clean feeling, though I have not shaved my bodyhair since I was involved with swimming, cycling and track n field. Doesn't make me feel fruity at all but I should say that while most women don't mind bald heads at all, they do mind bald bodies. Not many women like the hairless look unless you're specifically involved with something that requires it. The only other time it seems to be allowed is when you have naturally dark skin, or are tan like a mother****er. Otherwise I really wouldn't bother. No point really.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. waxing, shaving, removing hair from your body....POLL
    By cable626 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 02:55 AM
  2. who here shaves?
    By Ubiquitous in forum General Chat
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 09-30-2006, 10:06 PM
  3. Shaved Beaver
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat