fitted shirts...

1. fitted shirts...

Any brand recomendations.

I'm a little to small for an xl, but a double xxl requires me to have the shirt taliored. goal is fill out the xxl nicely, lol. but unitl then, i need to look good.

2. T-Shirts or Button Ups?
    •   

3. I'm about 6'3", 200lbs and I mainly wear XL for button-ups (L usually doesn't work and when it does, the sleeves are too short as I have long arms).

For T-Shirts and polo-style shirts I have started wearing L. M feels too small for me and XL too baggy for screen T's so I have to do L. It depends on the style of the shirt though, as I definitely have several T-shirts that are XL.

4. If you wanted a fitted shirt that looks great, this might help:

My body type makes many button up shirts look dress-like around my waist (my upper body fills a normal shirt fine. If you have Kohl's in your area, look for a company called Arrow, and check out thier fitted shirts. I'm not sure who else carries them, but they are very often on sale for around $25.

5. go to express. best fitting shirts ive ever bought. no extra material around the waist. might need to go a size larger cuz its made for small metro dudes. but shirts look great and you can usually get some on sale
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    go to express. best fitting shirts ive ever bought. no extra material around the waist. might need to go a size larger cuz its made for small metro dudes. but shirts look great and you can usually get some on sale
    Express shirts fit me very well, and I usually wear a large T or dress shirt.

A large fits me like a medium though. Gotta get it a size big.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. IronMagLabs Black Fitted T-Shirts in Stock!
    By IronMagLabs in forum IronMagLabs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-08-2010, 02:03 PM
  2. LG t-shirts
    By sharperunner in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-15-2010, 07:20 PM
  3. Fitted T's
    By bLacKjAck. in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 10:58 PM
  4. Fitted T-Shirts