- 02-22-2010, 01:24 PM
- 02-22-2010, 01:49 PM
02-22-2010, 01:54 PM
I'm about 6'3", 200lbs and I mainly wear XL for button-ups (L usually doesn't work and when it does, the sleeves are too short as I have long arms).
For T-Shirts and polo-style shirts I have started wearing L. M feels too small for me and XL too baggy for screen T's so I have to do L. It depends on the style of the shirt though, as I definitely have several T-shirts that are XL.
02-22-2010, 02:50 PM
If you wanted a fitted shirt that looks great, this might help:
My body type makes many button up shirts look dress-like around my waist (my upper body fills a normal shirt fine. If you have Kohl's in your area, look for a company called Arrow, and check out thier fitted shirts. I'm not sure who else carries them, but they are very often on sale for around $25.
02-24-2010, 11:55 AM
go to express. best fitting shirts ive ever bought. no extra material around the waist. might need to go a size larger cuz its made for small metro dudes. but shirts look great and you can usually get some on sale
02-24-2010, 10:10 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By IronMagLabs in forum IronMag LabsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2010, 01:03 PM
- By sharperunner in forum LG SciencesReplies: 17Last Post: 03-15-2010, 06:20 PM
- By bLacKjAck. in forum General ChatReplies: 28Last Post: 04-10-2008, 09:58 PM
- By David Dunn in forum General ChatReplies: 31Last Post: 01-30-2008, 05:47 PM
- By jverch in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 06-28-2005, 01:52 PM