Joints - sore sore sore :(

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Answers

Joints - sore sore sore :(

for last 13 months ive been on a mission, lifting heavy bulking and now cutting. This summer following an oral cycle of epi/tren i experienced really sore joints, more so than normal. I started taking Animal Flex which improved things dramtically. Now 6 months later they starting to hurt again, if possible i want to nip this in the bud before it gets to a point where its hindering my training.

Any suggestions?????

Eat clean, piss dirty

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

ive noticed taking alot of fish oil helped my shoulders and knees out a bunch, take 1 gel tab fishoil with your 3 main meals.

give it about the whole bottle through and you may see changes.

you should always be taking fish oil.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Fires View Post
    ive noticed taking alot of fish oil helped my shoulders and knees out a bunch, take 1 gel tab fishoil with your 3 main meals.

give it about the whole bottle through and you may see changes.

you should always be taking fish oil.
    i take 2
    Eat clean, piss dirty
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Are you taking Creatien? If so how much you may have to bring it down. Because to much will start to make your joints hurt it did me.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2014
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    Are you taking Creatien? If so how much you may have to bring it down. Because to much will start to make your joints hurt it did me.
    yes.. i take a about 10 mg a day, whats the story behind Creatine in relation to joints ?
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I used to get a lot of joint pain from over training. Look at your training routine, are you training the same muscles more often than you should?

If you have not bought your self any fish oil, do so. On my right arm I had pulled tendons between my elbow and down to the hand. This injury lasted almost two months until I went off and bought some fish oil. I began supplementing fish oil and within one week the injury had healed. I was always using flax, but fish oil really helped me out.

I know this sounds crazy, but it really did help me. Fish oil is amazing stuff. It is especially amazing for joint pain.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyIOSOS View Post
    I used to get a lot of joint pain from over training. Look at your training routine, are you training the same muscles more often than you should?

If you have not bought your self any fish oil, do so. On my right arm I had pulled tendons between my elbow and down to the hand. This injury lasted almost two months until I went off and bought some fish oil. I began supplementing fish oil and within one week the injury had healed. I was always using flax, but fish oil really helped me out.

yes.. i take 2 soft gel tabs 3x a day plus i throw fishoil in my bedtime shake. That and the Animal Flex certainly help.

Chest and shoulder split onces every 5 days

I know this sounds crazy, but it really did help me. Fish oil is amazing stuff. It is especially amazing for joint pain.
    yes.. i take 2 soft gel tabs 3x a day plus i throw fishoil in my bedtime shake. That and the Animal Flex certainly help.

Chest and shoulder split onces every 5 days dont think thats the issue, probably just getting old and gonna have to tough it out but im interested as to how creatine could be playing a part?
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post

Chest and shoulder split onces every 5 days dont think thats the issue, probably just getting old and gonna have to tough it out but im interested as to how creatine could be playing a part?
    How old are you?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyIOSOS View Post
    How old are you?

Eat clean, piss dirty
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    yes.. i take a about 10 mg a day, whats the story behind Creatine in relation to joints ?
    I'm not sure. I like Creatine when I'm bulking and just normal though out my workouts but, If I get to much my joints will start to hurt.

I did the "The One" PH. last year and I was supplementing to much Creatine and boy did my joins hurt. Because I was basicly taking double doses of Creatine in about 3 different forms. Check out my log in my sig.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2014
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Super Cissus RX.
    I had some major joint issues and after about 3 weeks of cissus. Its all gone.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sore Joints?
    By jaydollars in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 11:27 AM
  2. sore joints or something else?
    By skrypt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 08:51 AM
  3. REALLY sore after bicep workout...not a good sore
    By TheNinja in forum Exercise Science