Anouncement !!!!

P

pudgy

Awards
after reading some boards for months , and chatting , researching and learning i have picked up a bunch of helpful information.

after stumbling across this board , i have come to the conclusin that i dont know ****. i feel like im in the wrongclassroom. this is english right ? damn i thought i knew what i was doing, i have been losing weight and traing regularly for a few years and it took your board three days to destroy my confidence in what i knew. i have taking so many notes on stuff to research from this board ill probably be a phd before i understand any of it.

ok i feel better , back to regularly scheduled program.

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
We try to use big word so no one will understand.. Ooops thats Dante we do the oppsite. We want people to know everything everyone else does.. Thanx for the vote of confidence by the way.. Talk to ya...

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
we all here to help each other out. as far as one person knowing slightly more than another person, in whatever area of overall health training, and supplementation, this is the truth and a good thing. you pick the "one" persont that has the greatest knowledge of what goes on around here, and i guarentee you that person has learn something that he (and now, or she) didnt know before. A well structured and topic related questions are always welcome man...and its almost a certainity, somebody here will know. I dont even feel there is a hierarchy of who's "better" than someone else....i think its safe to say the majority of people respect and listen to what other board member has to say. Sage

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Nice suck up to be a mod.. hehehehe. Just kidding Sage... Talk to ya

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Well, to simplify:

You came to the right place brother! :) This place has the largest collection of knowledgeable bro's I've seen.

D

DarCSA

Awards
Pudgy this is like any educational process. You start out not knowing anything and slowly grow. You have been growing over the past couple of years or more in your training. You have moved from different schools of thought to different training techniques, we all have. Now you have reached this one I have learned a ton of information here. There are a lot of knowledgeable individuals here. We all try to help one another and learn in the process. I hope you find more knowledge to help you on your way. Good luck and we are here to help.

Y

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
This is the reason I have problems with members of other boards (especially mods and "verts") They refuse to leave the forum because its "theirs" and they're needed to help, etc. Well to adapt to an intelligence level is ignorance in my opinion. Never let yourself be satisfied with knowing more than most or all people on your board, there's a ton more **** and info. out there, run with the big dogs.

I have a problem also with mods & vets who think they know everything and refuse to ask questions in fear someone will see a flaw, thats bullshit. If we all knew everything, there would be no need for message boards, granted mods and vets probably do their own research and find their answer alone, but the majority of the time, someone knows your answer and can provide you with references, so ask away.....

M

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
after reading some boards for months , and chatting , researching and learning i have picked up a bunch of helpful information.

after stumbling across this board , i have come to the conclusin that i dont know ****. i feel like im in the wrongclassroom. this is english right ? damn i thought i knew what i was doing, i have been losing weight and traing regularly for a few years and it took your board three days to destroy my confidence in what i knew. i have taking so many notes on stuff to research from this board ill probably be a phd before i understand any of it.

ok i feel better , back to regularly scheduled program.
bro...dont be so hard on yourself....i bet you know alot and have alot of good thoughts and experience to offer here. b4 i came here it never crossed my mind that it was even possible to homebrew this stuff...and the bros here are really cool about helpin. one of the best things about bb is that it is something you continue to learn and experiment with to see what works best..which is what youre doin...

M

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
I have a problem also with mods & vets who think they know everything and refuse to ask questions in fear someone will see a flaw, thats bullshit. If we all knew everything, there would be no need for message boards, granted mods and vets probably do their own research and find their answer alone, but the majority of the time, someone knows your answer and can provide you with references, so ask away.....
i had a boss at one time like this...he was always right...never wrong. cost him a 6 figure salary job...to say nuthin of the respect of everyone who ever worked with him...everyone thought he was an ass.

P

pudgy

Awards
dang . yellow jacket your a lot nicer on your board lol. thanks bros im just stating my opinion , i dont know crap about the main topic of discussion on this board. but i will offer opinions on what i do know .

Y

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
dang . yellow jacket your a lot nicer on your board lol. thanks bros im just stating my opinion , i dont know crap about the main topic of discussion on this board. but i will offer opinions on what i do know .
Ha, yea, its this mod bullshit I have to do, its hard being yoursel I suppose.....I enjoy raising hell many other places though ;)

I take your orginal post as a huge compliment and feel free to ask any questions man, no one will flame you.....if you dont know much about PHs (trust me, I avoid that section for the most part, the chemistry hurts my brain) then just read there and post elsewhere, or hell better yet, when you dont understand something, post and ask why....hell you could probably teach me things..

P

pudgy

Awards
thanks all , im learning slowly. i appreciate the vote of confidence.