Synthol abuse and a matching song.. Its stupid funny!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4IMb0EwvHE"]YouTube- Victims of synthol or false kings of bodybuilding.[/ame]

The song in this video cracks me up..

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
there is a full video of that lancing, and also of that last clip in the last like 10 seconds. its funny as hell, watching that guy on stage start leaking LOL

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
there is a full video of that lancing, and also of that last clip in the last like 10 seconds. its funny as hell, watching that guy on stage start leaking LOL
Must of forgot to put the oil plug back in after chagnin the oil.lol

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
What? Link, please

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
What? Link, please
For which one? lol.

The links are actually on this site somewhere, and I cant figure out what to type into youtube to get them(well the stage one, I dont think the other one would be there.)

But the arm lancing one is about 6 minutes long. Dumb bastard has about 40oz of puss,blood, and infection come out of that arm. Pretty nasty.

The one on stage, where that guy walks off, well the full video you see all the guys go for the back flex, and then this yellow liquid starts to shoot out of the guys left arm and run down. Funny as hell LOL.

Both are epic fails...now if only y old laptop worked I probably had the links saved.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
The one on stage, where that guy walks off, well the full video you see all the guys go for the back flex, and then this yellow liquid starts to shoot out of the guys left arm and run down. Funny as hell LOL.
Yea, that's the one I wanna see

Cassavus

They all look like morons! I don't understand why they would do that to themselves...it doesn't look natural at all. Stupid!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 4
Prince IronMag Labs 4
Prince IronMag Labs 1
117codyawebb Supplements 9
Anabolics 0