Ever Drunk?

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
every time you get drunk post something random in here.

its V-day im drunk of E&J and i just popped 3 Max Stanima, and about to get it on with my mistress ,, Wooooooo!

wish i had some perform to see how it actually works.!!!

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
haha, ill probably have something to add the 18th-20th of this month, turn 21...already requested off work all 3 days, im suppose to workout the 18th so i probably wont start the party until the 19th...

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
Not Today. Its friday. I am drunk and I failed In grammar. PE...Well...thanks.

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
well its safe to say im never getting that bad off again... dont remember much from last night, I know i had oreo's tho.. There are 2 boxes of them in my trash and my vomit is the same color as them.. oh and i had an amazing steak somewhere, i remember it was good and im pretty sure i talked the girl that took me there into buying it for me because im not out that much money... but overall i guess it was a good 21st birthday definitely not going to be making that a habit tho, maybe once a month have a drink or two but never that bad again.

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
well its safe to say im never getting that bad off again... dont remember much from last night, I know i had oreo's tho.. There are 2 boxes of them in my trash and my vomit is the same color as them.. oh and i had an amazing steak somewhere, i remember it was good and im pretty sure i talked the girl that took me there into buying it for me because im not out that much money... but overall i guess it was a good 21st birthday definitely not going to be making that a habit tho, maybe once a month have a drink or two but never that bad again.
What about the girl? best part of the story!

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
When you drink alcohol, any intake of supplement and other kinds of vitamins won't effect, right? So, why drink if you are on work outs? :nono:
Haahahaha!!!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Can't tell you after 12 years or so of being around folks that drink how many times fools have said that only to get retarded drunk again a week/month later.

BTW - pics of the girl.

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
When you drink alcohol, any intake of supplement and other kinds of vitamins won't effect, right? So, why drink if you are on work outs? :nono:
Haahahaha!!!
only turn 21 once bro...

I could pm you pics jmh80, and this is true i am sure, but im not really a big drinker, just celebrating my b day.. enjoy eating clean and lifting too much to jeopardize my progress that much again..

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
every time you get drunk post something random in here.

its V-day im drunk of E&J and i just popped 3 Max Stanima, and about to get it on with my mistress ,, Wooooooo!

wish i had some perform to see how it actually works.!!!
Can't really recommend ever drinking Erk and Jerk... but I can't say that I haven't hammered down countless bottles of it in my past, though. :alcoholic:

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
ya dont drink on your cycle. im off my cycle now soo it doesnt matter.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
im a little tipsy tonight!!!! bout to play one more round of clue then im gonna have sex. then tommorrow is big workout day. squats and deadlifts!! yay

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
I'm on cycle, drunk, and happy. gaining a pound a week, waist an inch smaller, OH and if I get off the computer i might get laid.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
lmfao this thread has potential for some funny **** to be read on it