Holiday in Florida...

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
Sup guys

I'm planning to go to US for holidays this July. People tell me that Miami, FL has some really good cruises to the cayman islands etc.

Has anyone here been on one of those cruises? If so,

who did you do the booking through? and is July a good time to go on one of these cruises?

i'm just tryinaa get a bit more info on it as i've never been to US before

cheers,

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Miami is GREAT!

The cruises are very good as well. July it is hot on a cruise but I see you are from Aus so you are probably used to the heat.

I have gone on Carnival Cruises as well as Norwegian Cruise Lines. Norwegian is suppose to be better but I like Carnival better. You can go to their website to book your cruise.

If you want more help feel free to PM me.

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
anyone else?

don't think Crowler's seen my PM just yet

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey sorry about that.

I didn't see your PM until just now.

I replied with the info I have about the cruises I say definitely go for it. I am sure you will have a great time.

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
I live in Florida but haven't been on a cruise in almost 4 years. The thing I would love to do is go on a more party type cruise... a singles cruise perhaps? Think I did a google search on the subject and such things do exist. Gonna have to research that some more when I get home...

Miami in general is fun as hell though, if I were you I'd plan it so that you can spend at least a night or two having fun in South Beach.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Supplements 32
Supplements 190
Supplements 6
musclemaker Company Promotions 2