Vandalism

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyone ever had to deal with vandalism?
I have a pretty good feeling I am being targetted. Last night at about 11pm someone threw a cinder block through my car window and hit my windshield with what looks to be a baseball bat. At first I figured it was just random was I was pretty calm about it all.
Then this morning at about 11am someone threw a piece of glass in my driveway. I ran to the window but didnt see anyone bc they were too close to the house to see from the 2nd floor and I didnt even see the glass till later.
I honestly cant even think of any enemies I might have. I know this much I am cleaning my gun.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Havent had to deal with it, but this is where a lil recorder propped up on your window may come in handy. Plug it into a power outlet, and have it run all its feed to your computer(technically giving you unlimited recording abilities and no worries about battery life). Do it for a day or two and see what comes up.

Vance

Vance

Awards
  • Established
Given that the instances aren't happening at similar times I'd say that some type of covert recording is probably the best idea. It can be used as evidence for the cops if you want to deal with it that way or to identify who it is if you want to go the cable ties and baseball bats route.

You can get motion activated cameras relatively cheap online.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Politics 297