How much snow

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If anyone else is on the N.East coast, we are getting slammed with snow. Second large storm this week. Cant even get out to go to the gym :aargh:

Anyone else struggling?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am losing my mind today. glad work was closed, but all the shoveling is not accomplishing what I wanted

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
One of the reasons I love living in the South. Here in Florida it's way colder than average but that just means you save a ton on your electric bill. No snow but the flipping back and forth from a couple warm days to a week of cold here is playing hell with my sinuses.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
well it isnt affecting NPs shipping....i got my order in 2 days! WOW.

i do feel bad for you snowbound folks...a bit...glad i'm here in south texas :D

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
since i cant get to the gym, I went crazy on the shoveling. Almost 2 feet today and its not expected to stop till 2am. Planning on going out again, need some exercise damn it

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
since i cant get to the gym, I went crazy on the shoveling. Almost 2 feet today and its not expected to stop till 2am. Planning on going out again, need some exercise damn it
Lucking me I got a bench with a built in squat rack, but I'm recovering for injury, so all I can do is stretches.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not near the coast but weve received over 3 1/2' in the last wk. Im so glad I live in the mountains.lol Luckily were used to heavy snowfalls and the gym is accessable........but its treacherous to get there!!!

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
no gym for me either...but we didn't get hit as hard as people in jersey or LI...shoveling snow sucks arse!