Osama Bin Laden dead

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its interesting, but I believe he is dead as well...

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
one never knows
I would like to see the facts come from someone who is actually respected. I have pondered this idea for awhile, and discussed on many levels.

Bin Laden is a figure head for the face of terrorism, and losing that face really hurts the governments chances of shoveling **** we "Need" down our throats.

So I can see it both ways. It is somewhat hard to believe without some real evidence, but also not that far fetched.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
agreed, I wouldnt be the least bit surprised, but I would like actual evidence. However, no one will bring that to the news any time soon

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Well we we have seen, or at least I've seen footage where the news said he needed a dialysis machine and I remember them saying he was sick. Also we haven't seen footage of him for awhile real or the supposed fake footage. It would be easier if he was dead and buried, that way no one can find him.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If he is dead, the Gov will not tell the people nor let the media in on it... Until everything is all cleaned up in the Middle East; and I dont see that happening anytime soon, whether he is dead or not will not be released...

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I refer you to the thread I started about the patriot act being re-upped.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If anybody has read 1984 - I am sure many of you have - I always find the Bin Laden situation to be similar to Emmanuel Goldstein, the leader of the "Brotherhood." The Party continued to perpetuate the ideal of Emmanuel Goldstein for various dictatorial purposes, and I think Orwell's novel, albeit a fiction, remains pretty goddamned relevant here.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yep, every govt needs its Goldstein.

But, I kinda think he's alive...barely.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Well here is another link http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/osamatape.html
supposedly he made this quote
"This system is totally in control of the American-Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States. It is clear that the American people are themselves the slaves of the Jews and are forced to live according to the principles and laws laid by them. So, the punishment should reach Israel. In fact, it is Israel, which is giving a blood bath to innocent Muslims and the U.S. is not uttering a single word." [Public Action]
I've been reading a lot about the Rothchilds who supposedly come from a Jewish tribe and supposedly run the world.

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
He's probably the guy in my neighborhood in the ice-cream truck.