anabolic minds... way better than bb.com

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
I used to be on bb.com trying to find people to give me info... and most were jus jerks that never gave advice.

when i finally got anabolic minds and started asking questions many people were more than happy to help, and being respectful at the same time. thanks peeps:cheers:

bmcjames

bmcjames

Awards
  • Established
What I hate is the 6 foot tall kids @ 140 lbs still trying to get a set of abbs trying to tell you, that your stupid when your on a bulk and giving you all sorts of advice when they haven't ever even made any progess of their own.... Aww the good times on BB.com

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
What I hate is the 6 foot tall kids @ 140 lbs still trying to get a set of abbs trying to tell you, that your stupid when your on a bulk and giving you all sorts of advice when they haven't ever even made any progess of their own.... Aww the good times on BB.com
exactly bro!!

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I went to bb.com before and everyone seemed immature.

kimmy gibler

kimmy gibler

Awards
That place makes me ashamed to be involved with weightlifting:happysad:

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
yeah no kidding. so far a smooth exerience on anabolic minds nothing like bb.com everybody actually helps and knows there **** man

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I never registered at bb, in fact when I was looking for workout forums I saw how people were talking in it and left the site and continued my search until I found this site. I have not been disappointed.