Friend is Raising Money for AIDS by Running L.A. Marathon.. Help Him Reach Goal!!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My friend who was one of my Marines who I served with in Iraq in 2003 (1st BN 7th MAR) is running the L.A. Marathon and is raising money for the fight against AIDS in doing so. His goal is $1600 and has $620 right now. All money goes directly to AIDS Project Los Angeles. Please hit up the link below and take a look at his Bio and read about the AIDS Project Los Angeles. His deadline is this coming Fri. the 12. Having ran my 1st 26.2 miles this last Oct, I know this is no small feat, so please help him reach his goal and leave a note of motivation!

FYI... He completed his 20 mile long run today.

Semper Fi

National AIDS Marathon Training Program:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
*Bump*

FYI... Any donations are tax deductible and you do receive email receipt/notification shortly after donation.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
*Bumping again*

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's a good cause everyone and a hard undertaking. Not sure if anyone has ran 26.2 miles before, but it is definitely not an evening stroll. All donations are tax deductible so you can get your money back come tax season. His deadline is coming up soon so help a Devil out.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
*Bump*

Travis Pinn has 18 days to raise $570 and reach his goal of $1600. The money is being raised to help fight AIDS and he's doing it by running 26.2 miles. Even a little helps and remember it's tax deductible.