remember the fist time?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys and gals remember the first time you said something intelligent on a thread and got reps from a vet for it?

i thought "holy smokes i might actually be learning and retaining this stuff I'm reading."

so i guess what I'm saying, to the vets and new members is, when someone gives you good advise let them know that you appreciate it. that's all the reps are really good for anyway. they do not show how much you know all the time (look at my rep, and i don't know s**t) but it lets someone know that they might have helped you out.........

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
I rep a lot of people for not saying something retarded in a thread dominated by such. Also when I see someone learned something simple or period.I repped resolve for his triforce piece i believe also haha.

KarlaG

KarlaG

Banned
Awards
Fist time? I was nearly too embarrassed to click on this thread . . thank goodness the subject matter!

Lennoxchi was my first vet reps! He's a sweetie!

~Karla

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
You know I cannot remember...Then again I been up and down this board, earning reps and negs depending on the person, regardless of accuracy of some statements, mostly because I liked to choose impossible positions back in the day ^.^

Some had alot of meaning though because they came from people I highly respected. Those ones I think I can remember a little.

I still know nothing in this world though :p

Fist time? I was nearly too embarrassed to click on this thread . . thank goodness the subject matter!

~Karla
If he was your first rep, you might wanna get checked...:D

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
LOL. Not what I thought this thread was about. Go figure. As far as reps, its cool to see that people like your posts or agree with your thoughts, but it really has no baring on someones knowledge, ala what you wrote about yourself.

But in the mean time, heres some reps for everybody.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established

~Karla
yea i thought the fist would attract the weirdos

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think half my reps come from me cracking jokes to lighten up boring threads

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
My first rep was from TripDog for some smart-@$$ comment I made in a thread that made some people laugh.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
My first rep was from TripDog for some smart-@$$ comment I made in a thread that made some people laugh.
sounds like something he'd rep someone for......he's cool like that

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog repped me for a few posts on beta-alanine tingles, essential fatty acids, and [odourless] garlic. :D Those were not my first reps, though. In those days, he had the most reps around here, by the way.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious, how do you become a gold member?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious, how do you become a gold member?
You can't! It is forbidden as long as you display the hand symbol of the great horned serpent god. Malocchio!

On second thought, it may only cost money and entrust paypal not to pimp your credit card digits. It happened to me once, once.