Studying for nasm exam, any tips ?

Jimmytest

Awards
I have been studying to take the nasm exam and just wondering if anyone has taken it lately and if anyone has any tips on how to study or what to study more of ? Thanks

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
When I took it there was a lot on program design. How to utilize the stabilization,strength and power. Also corrective exercise. It's been awhile since I've taken it though cause I've got it re-newed a few times. I actually just sent out the paper work to get it renewed for 2 more years.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
I took it years and years ago, and have let it lapse since. I remember expecting a lot more biology than there was. i was taking it as part of my job at a gym, and they made it out to be MUCH harder than it was. so study hard, but don't stress. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Jimmytest

Awards
Cool, thanks guys. Now how do I get my rep points up ? I have commented on a few other peoples post, if that matters, and I still only have 100 just cuz I'm new here.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks guys. Now how do I get my rep points up ? I have commented on a few other peoples post, if that matters, and I still only have 100 just cuz I'm new here.
rep occurs relatively slow here, it's one of the few boards that I've seen where you can almost give some weight to it. Ignore it, though, nobody cares.

Jimmytest

Awards
Cool, thanks for the info guys, i think i will be alright, im cruisin through the book, ill probably read it two or three times before i take the test. The videos are helpfull 2.