got a problem help!

xalmasin88

Awards
well my ex girlfriend hasn't had her period for 2 months now. but i have made her take 5 different brands of pregency tests. and all say negative. is it possible she is pregnet?:damnit1:

TeddyNorcross

Awards
well my ex girlfriend hasn't had her period for 2 months now. but i have made her take 5 different brands of pregency tests. and all say negative. is it possible she is pregnet?:damnit1:

Could she be fu*kin with you?

xalmasin88

Awards
well i hope not. i told her to take one of the test in front of me but she refused. not sure if she trying to **** with me or what. just been stressing like crazy. i tried to take her to the clinic and she also refuses too saying that i shouldn't worry. man i cant even sleep at night worry about this ****

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dated a chic who said she was prego and I too told her id bring her to the clinic but refused, and she said she took a bunch of tests. In the end she was a lying whore. Keep your head up.

TeddyNorcross

Awards
well i hope not. i told her to take one of the test in front of me but she refused. not sure if she trying to **** with me or what. just been stressing like crazy. i tried to take her to the clinic and she also refuses too saying that i shouldn't worry. man i cant even sleep at night worry about this ****

Until she takes a test in front of you or brings over a kid (in which case you still get a DNA test) I wouldn't even worry.

Question. U break it off with her?

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry about it. If she doesn't take the test infront of you or will not goto the clinic then she is lying. The hell with that she is just trying to trap you. And if there is a kid get a DNA test. Other wise F it and don't worry anymore.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
If all the tests say negative, she is likely not prego. Thing is, its very very rare, but some womens hormones wont work right with those tests.

I would not stress about it, keep watching her physically. See if she is having that sickness that comes, or if her belly grows out after a couple ore months.

xalmasin88

Awards
Until she takes a test in front of you or brings over a kid (in which case you still get a DNA test) I wouldn't even worry.

Question. U break it off with her?
yea we been broken up. i guess ill just wait it out and see. thanks for all the reply's. i just needed to get this off my chest already.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
yea we been broken up. i guess ill just wait it out and see. thanks for all the reply's. i just needed to get this off my chest already.
get a good lawler if it's true. but in the end, most states, it's 20% of GROSS income not net so about 35-40 of your take home

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
so she says she's 2 months late, but has taken 5 home pregnancy tests, all negative?
having missed 2 months, say Jan and Dec, that puts her about 3 months pregnant.
most home pregnancy tests out there will pick it up at only a few weeks....meaning if she were pregnant, she would have been positive.
so she's missing for some other reason like too much exercise, or she's lying bat**** crazy. kudos for breaking up. rest better ok?

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
There are a few reasons that she may not have her period.

Hormonal changes, stress related, and dietary changes.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Her mind is telling her body she is pregnant, I have seen this happen before where the female is unable to have her period, and she gets bloated; because she honestly believes she is prego when all actuality, the mind can do anything you tell it to. Or she is lying to your ass...

Cassavus

There are a few reasons that she may not have her period.

Hormonal changes, stress related, and dietary changes.
Very true. We all thought my younger sister was pregnant cause she hadn't had her period for 3 months. But every test she took turned up negative. She had no other signs either. The 4th month rolled around and she was back to normal. She had been really stressed the whole time. I know, kinda strange that I was so informed about this. But it made waves through my family...not much I could do.

So don't worry too much...these things apparently happen.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
women's body is odd. dont worry this happens from time to time

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
Doubt this is her issue but I once dated a girl who apparently never got her period because of the type of birth control she was on.

Cassavus

Doubt this is her issue but I once dated a girl who apparently never got her period because of the type of birth control she was on.
I've heard of that. I don't know how that could be healthy.