crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea i saw it, shes air jerkin the ****ing equiptment LOL

ElectricPulse

ElectricPulse

Awards
Yeah I just saw the parody the other day actually, I busted up laughing.

Cassavus

What's really sad is that women (possible even some men) will buy this thinking it's going to really work.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
maybe they'll start having these in planet fitness

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
maybe they'll start having these in planet fitness
Yes I could see it now.... Every man and his son will be pulling up chairs to watch that class...Until A granny picks one up.

dpfisher

They might have a class for it, like spinning, sure would be interesting to see.
I've heard of spinning, isn't it "pedaling on a stationary bike"? Do people really need a class for that?

I'm imagining some guy crouched at the front of it with his balls on the wheel like an axe on a grindstone furiously trying to pedal it with his arms while secretly wishing there was a class to show him how to do this.

The other commerical I hate is the one about the isometric bar or whatever that "only takes 2 minutes a day to get huge and ripped". This one is always on the NHL channel early in the morning when I'm skipping rope. Something about a guy yelling WANNA GET RIPPED FAST while I'm doing cardio is just grating.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
this is funny because it essentially teaches women how to give good handjobs! props to whoever sneaked this into the market. probably some dude whose wife never gave him any HJ

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
haha, second one is ****ing great.... need to get my gym to order some of these and put all of them in the womens section upstairs, before you know it every girl in town would be able to jerk off a rhino..

dpfisher

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7xrr8XQ_-Y"]YouTube- The Shake Weight for Men Workout[/ame]

FNG

FNG

Banned
Awards
It's the equivalent to supplements... all hype and bullsh*t marketing.