Internet censorship

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like China's "Big Brother" program.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, "America the free". America hasn't been free for quite some time. The sad thing is most people in this country are too ignorant to realize whats going on.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, "America the free". America hasn't been free for quite some time. The sad thing is most people in this country are too ignorant to realize whats going on.
They call us crazy or conspiracy loons. I mentally and physically wore down from it.

I am just thankful for the freedoms I still have left.

When they come for our guns, its going to get ugly. Especially when they come to us farmboys that know how to hunt, shoot and live off the land.

There I go again, going off into crazyland. lulz.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
They call us crazy or conspiracy loons. I mentally and physically wore down from it.

I am just thankful for the freedoms I still have left.

When they come for our guns, its going to get ugly. Especially when they come to us farmboys that know how to hunt, shoot and live off the land.

There I go again, going off into crazyland. lulz.
Oh thats not crazy land, alot of us are with you. And we know alot of people on the inside of the military with security clearance who feel the same...To put it plainly, they will fail if they ever try that.

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
Most Americans are "sheeple" and need to wake up!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Most Americans are "sheeple" and need to wake up!
I cant agree more. The masses...so caught up in clubbing, or their job or business, or their finances, or a new car. So damn materialistic that they are blinded by monetary bribes.

I would give anything to live in a peaceful village that works the same one did a couple hundred years ago. Farming, hunting, gathering. Nothing fancy, raise the family and cattle, go to church, help with the local barn raising. No corporations, no credit cards or cars. No hate, discrimination, politics, bullcrap, medical bills, nothing like that crap.

Just life,and death when destiny comes for you.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They cant take your weapons.. Ever. Thats ripping out an amendment..

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
A guy told me that ammo might be hard to get soon. Anyone know if thats true?

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
A guy told me that ammo might be hard to get soon. Anyone know if thats true?
there is some truth to that. The walmarts around here have stopped selling ammo, or at least certain types which means if you want it you have to pay more, or make your own:)

They are also trying to get rid of concealed carry permits. WHICH IS BULL****.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
They are also trying to get rid of concealed carry permits. WHICH IS BULL****.
Major BS! Criminals already conceal and carry, that's why they are criminals. All this does is keep guns out of law-abiding citizens hands.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I just heard this was passed by the house, but not by the senate, at least yet.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
I cant agree more. The masses...so caught up in clubbing, or their job or business, or their finances, or a new car. So damn materialistic that they are blinded by monetary bribes.

I would give anything to live in a peaceful village that works the same one did a couple hundred years ago. Farming, hunting, gathering. Nothing fancy, raise the family and cattle, go to church, help with the local barn raising. No corporations, no credit cards or cars. No hate, discrimination, politics, bullcrap, medical bills, nothing like that crap.

Just life,and death when destiny comes for you.
Where's the weight room in this place? lol