- 02-01-2010, 05:11 PM
Internet censorship, First Amendment violation by the US
- 02-01-2010, 05:15 PM
- 02-11-2010, 12:56 PM
02-11-2010, 12:59 PM
02-11-2010, 01:01 PM
Oh yeah, "America the free". America hasn't been free for quite some time. The sad thing is most people in this country are too ignorant to realize whats going on.
02-11-2010, 09:46 PM
I am just thankful for the freedoms I still have left.
When they come for our guns, its going to get ugly. Especially when they come to us farmboys that know how to hunt, shoot and live off the land.
There I go again, going off into crazyland. lulz.
02-12-2010, 04:03 AM
02-12-2010, 04:17 PM
02-14-2010, 02:02 PM
Most Americans are "sheeple" and need to wake up!
02-14-2010, 04:31 PM
I would give anything to live in a peaceful village that works the same one did a couple hundred years ago. Farming, hunting, gathering. Nothing fancy, raise the family and cattle, go to church, help with the local barn raising. No corporations, no credit cards or cars. No hate, discrimination, politics, bullcrap, medical bills, nothing like that crap.
Just life,and death when destiny comes for you.
02-14-2010, 05:55 PM
They cant take your weapons.. Ever. Thats ripping out an amendment..
02-14-2010, 09:56 PM
A guy told me that ammo might be hard to get soon. Anyone know if thats true?
02-19-2010, 01:10 AM
02-20-2010, 08:22 AM
03-04-2010, 05:28 PM
I just heard this was passed by the house, but not by the senate, at least yet.
03-04-2010, 06:08 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By RoadBlocK in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2011, 09:18 AM
- By ItsHectic in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2008, 02:41 AM
- By outlaw in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2007, 07:40 PM
- By anabolicrhino in forum PoliticsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2007, 06:05 AM
- By BingeAndPurge in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 02-28-2006, 04:16 PM