Four years later and AM keeps getting better!

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Four years later and AM keeps getting better!

Well.....it was right around four years ago this month that I joined up here on AM. This place has gone through quite a few changes over the years, but it's seriously evolved into what I consider the best bodybuilding board on the net.

The online community, moderation, and administration here are second to none. There is a great deal of respect and knowledge among everyone that comprises this forum, and that in itself is why I keep coming back.

I know that in the coming years AM will continue to set the bar. I really enjoy it here and hope that I can continue to help you all even in small ways when I can (Primordial Performance related or not).

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

True I love it here an Anabolic Minds. Great place to learn and share valuable information! here's to a great 4 years to come...at least!
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Well.....it was right around four years ago this month that I joined up here on AM. This place has gone through quite a few changes over the years, but it's seriously evolved into what I consider the best bodybuilding board on the net.

The online community, moderation, and administration here are second to none. There is a great deal of respect and knowledge among everyone that comprises this forum, and that in itself is why I keep coming back.

I know that in the coming years AM will continue to set the bar. I really enjoy it here and hope that I can continue to help you all even in small ways when I can (Primordial Performance related or not).

Well put.

This is my favorite forum. Bar none. With good reason.

I love it here. Wouldn't change a thing. The members on here are standup. Mods enforce the law, yet let some circumstances prevail when needed.

Just a great place all around.

Great post T.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.14%

there's a reason i don't post on other boards, and i think you nailed it john.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.49%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Basicly the only board I goto for bodybuilding and info.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2014
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  132 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.15%

seems a bit quiet here though!

and everyone wants to talk about steroids . . I thought they were illegal!

-Karla
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.57%

This place has been a school, brotherhood, trial, and source of inspiration for me in my short time here...I think your 100% right. The only other board I used to visit I did so because it had a ton of faqs posted, but I didnt really post ever, just wen to read faqs.
  8. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

This board really is and always had been a great place for the people who want to get into shape who are trying to get into better shape or trying to maintain. The people here are nice and you get good reviews on everything from fatburners, to supplements. to plain viatamins. I also find it more inviting. There are some boards that are more Hardcore places where people talk about 10th and 15th cycle on a regular and newbe questions are looked over. There are boards where people will flame you just because your not known. None of these happen here people are treated nice until they show they shouldn't be which is great.
  9. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Couldnt agree more with ya Trauma1, once I found this place, I never left. Theres no need for me to post anyplace else, its pointless since theres such a wealth of information right here. I respect most of the people who have been around here for a couple of years or more, and even some who have only been here a short time. I know that if I have a question I can come here and find an answer. We also see new members joining everyday, some of whom, with cultivation and guidance, will become longtime, contributing members adding to the inherent value of the board. Learn Teach Lead.

Quote Originally Posted by KarlaG View Post
    seems a bit quiet here though!

and everyone wants to talk about steroids . . I thought they were illegal!

-Karla
    The beauty of this board is that you can practically talk about anything that interests you. Take some time to really look around, there are really intelligent and knowledgeable people talking about natural supplements, diet, nutrition, health, weightloss/weight gain(bulking), recipes/food prep, training, exercise science, pro/natural bodybuilding, contest prep, sports, mma fighting, politics, news. Just so much stuff.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

10. Cassavus

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    This is also why I keep coming back. I've gotten all my questions answered here, and 98% of the time I didn't even have to post my question! I've never been part of a community that has as much knowledge and experience as the folks here.
  11. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

This is definitely my "home" forum for the same reasons. Theres a lot more openness here than on many other forums.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.07%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

It is a great supplement forum with so many categories.

I started coming in the summer of 2004 and usually get on when I have access to the internet every day. I feel really good about Anabolicminds and there online competition actually helped me do a real on stage competition last year so I can Thank AM for helping make my getting on stage competing in the NGA happen.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 01:29 PM
  2. Been 10 years
    By Gharet in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 11:37 AM
  3. 13 Years Old
    By GRIFF1966 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-13-2008, 03:33 AM
  4. 2 years out