Four years later and AM keeps getting better!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well.....it was right around four years ago this month that I joined up here on AM. This place has gone through quite a few changes over the years, but it's seriously evolved into what I consider the best bodybuilding board on the net.

The online community, moderation, and administration here are second to none. There is a great deal of respect and knowledge among everyone that comprises this forum, and that in itself is why I keep coming back.

I know that in the coming years AM will continue to set the bar. I really enjoy it here and hope that I can continue to help you all even in small ways when I can (Primordial Performance related or not).

:cheers:

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
True I love it here an Anabolic Minds. Great place to learn and share valuable information! here's to a great 4 years to come...at least!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Well.....it was right around four years ago this month that I joined up here on AM. This place has gone through quite a few changes over the years, but it's seriously evolved into what I consider the best bodybuilding board on the net.

The online community, moderation, and administration here are second to none. There is a great deal of respect and knowledge among everyone that comprises this forum, and that in itself is why I keep coming back.

I know that in the coming years AM will continue to set the bar. I really enjoy it here and hope that I can continue to help you all even in small ways when I can (Primordial Performance related or not).

:cheers:

Well put.

This is my favorite forum. Bar none. With good reason.

I love it here. Wouldn't change a thing. The members on here are standup. Mods enforce the law, yet let some circumstances prevail when needed.

Just a great place all around.

Great post T.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
there's a reason i don't post on other boards, and i think you nailed it john.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Basicly the only board I goto for bodybuilding and info.

KarlaG

KarlaG

Banned
Awards
seems a bit quiet here though!

and everyone wants to talk about steroids . . I thought they were illegal!

-Karla

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
This place has been a school, brotherhood, trial, and source of inspiration for me in my short time here...I think your 100% right. The only other board I used to visit I did so because it had a ton of faqs posted, but I didnt really post ever, just wen to read faqs.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This board really is and always had been a great place for the people who want to get into shape who are trying to get into better shape or trying to maintain. The people here are nice and you get good reviews on everything from fatburners, to supplements. to plain viatamins. I also find it more inviting. There are some boards that are more Hardcore places where people talk about 10th and 15th cycle on a regular and newbe questions are looked over. There are boards where people will flame you just because your not known. None of these happen here people are treated nice until they show they shouldn't be which is great.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Couldnt agree more with ya Trauma1, once I found this place, I never left. Theres no need for me to post anyplace else, its pointless since theres such a wealth of information right here. I respect most of the people who have been around here for a couple of years or more, and even some who have only been here a short time. I know that if I have a question I can come here and find an answer. We also see new members joining everyday, some of whom, with cultivation and guidance, will become longtime, contributing members adding to the inherent value of the board. Learn Teach Lead.

seems a bit quiet here though!

and everyone wants to talk about steroids . . I thought they were illegal!

-Karla
The beauty of this board is that you can practically talk about anything that interests you. Take some time to really look around, there are really intelligent and knowledgeable people talking about natural supplements, diet, nutrition, health, weightloss/weight gain(bulking), recipes/food prep, training, exercise science, pro/natural bodybuilding, contest prep, sports, mma fighting, politics, news. Just so much stuff.

Cassavus

This is also why I keep coming back. I've gotten all my questions answered here, and 98% of the time I didn't even have to post my question! I've never been part of a community that has as much knowledge and experience as the folks here.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is definitely my "home" forum for the same reasons. Theres a lot more openness here than on many other forums.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is a great supplement forum with so many categories.

I started coming in the summer of 2004 and usually get on when I have access to the internet every day. I feel really good about Anabolicminds and there online competition actually helped me do a real on stage competition last year so I can Thank AM for helping make my getting on stage competing in the NGA happen.