Has anyone else seen Agent Cody Banks 2?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.5%

Has anyone else seen Agent Cody Banks 2?

Cody Banks 2 can be the last piece of **** before a potentially brilliant career, or it could be the last act of a desperate man(like that video game movie that Fred Savage did in the late '80s that I can't even think of the title of.). Frankie Muniz is at the point where he's not cute and little anymore. He's starting to remind me of a cross between a midget insurance agent/math teacher and the kid who played Ben Seaver on ''Growing Pains''. Any kid whose father hasn't put them through the rite of passage better known as a James Bond movie will probably enjoy this film, but the other 99% of the world will think it's ****. Movies like this are the reason I'm so apprehensive of having kids one day. Kids entertainment is progressively getting ****tier and ****tier, and I know by the time that I have my own demon spawn to raise that the industry will be at an all-time low, making Cody Banks 2 look like Treasure of the Sierra Madre. Picture Nickelodeon re-cutting a Tomoth Dalton Bond movie (you remember that pathetic lull there for a while in the'80s?) and you've got a vague idea what Agent Cody Banks 2 is all about. That, and plenty of stupid humor that kids seem to enjoy. To make matters worse, Hillary Duff wasn't in it the sequel, so I couldn't even zone out into a statutory rape fantasy. But there was a nice little strumpet in it that replaced her with an English accent. By the time the credits were over, I had already made the appointment for my vasectomy.

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by FalseProphet
    Hillary Duff wasn't in it the sequel, so I couldn't even zone out into a statutory rape fantasy.
    LOL...
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.97%

Quote Originally Posted by FalseProphet
    Hillary Duff wasn't in it the sequel, so I couldn't even zone out into a statutory rape fantasy.
    Right...but from the previews...the chick that replaced her was of statutory rape qualities also. (In my imagination of course... .)
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Has anyone else gotten prolactin issues on h-drol?
    By UnderXero in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 02:21 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-04-2011, 08:56 PM
  3. Mass Fx Maximum...has anyone else had this problem?
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 10:32 PM
  4. has anyone else had problems with lionnutrition
    By hogiejoe in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-25-2004, 06:08 AM