Has anyone else seen Agent Cody Banks 2?

F

FalseProphet

Awards
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Cody Banks 2 can be the last piece of **** before a potentially brilliant career, or it could be the last act of a desperate man(like that video game movie that Fred Savage did in the late '80s that I can't even think of the title of.). Frankie Muniz is at the point where he's not cute and little anymore. He's starting to remind me of a cross between a midget insurance agent/math teacher and the kid who played Ben Seaver on ''Growing Pains''. Any kid whose father hasn't put them through the rite of passage better known as a James Bond movie will probably enjoy this film, but the other 99% of the world will think it's ****. Movies like this are the reason I'm so apprehensive of having kids one day. Kids entertainment is progressively getting shittier and shittier, and I know by the time that I have my own demon spawn to raise that the industry will be at an all-time low, making Cody Banks 2 look like Treasure of the Sierra Madre. Picture Nickelodeon re-cutting a Tomoth Dalton Bond movie (you remember that pathetic lull there for a while in the'80s?) and you've got a vague idea what Agent Cody Banks 2 is all about. That, and plenty of stupid humor that kids seem to enjoy. To make matters worse, Hillary Duff wasn't in it the sequel, so I couldn't even zone out into a statutory rape fantasy. But there was a nice little strumpet in it that replaced her with an English accent. By the time the credits were over, I had already made the appointment for my vasectomy.[/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica]
[/font]

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Hillary Duff wasn't in it the sequel, so I couldn't even zone out into a statutory rape fantasy.[/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica]
[/font]
LOL...

Z

z0rr0

Awards
Hillary Duff wasn't in it the sequel, so I couldn't even zone out into a statutory rape fantasy.
Right...but from the previews...the chick that replaced her was of statutory rape qualities also. (In my imagination of course... :cool:.)