whites only basketball?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
In my eyes, this is no different than an all male/all female league. I don't think it's a problem.

D

dpfisher

Technically everyone's a minority now but this has to be just a front for kkk recruiting or something. It sounds an awful lot like their rhetoric.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Here's the bottom line, you want to make money and play against the best, you play in the NBA, period. This will last all of one year like the XFL.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Here's the bottom line, you want to make money and play against the best, you play in the NBA, period. This will last all of one year like the XFL.
Its sounds like a gimmick to me anyway. I doubt it will get off the ground. It would be like an all black hockey league in Canada. No ones going to care enough to generate the sales they need to keep it going.

J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You never played much have you? There are lots of white boys who can dunk.Don't believe the hype. Heres a couple of good vids.
YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.
Lol I'm only 5'10'' white and can dunk or should say could dunk and I never even played on a basketball team. I definatley can't dunk like that though. The all white basketball league will be retarded.ha I can't wait to see the uniforms. I'm guessing maybe some cut off wranglers and cowboy boots with special gumshoe soles.ha

J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
exactley! A true athlete would want to play against the best regardless of color.

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
It would be like having an All African Swimming League.

Or Chinese NASCAR.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
lol Chinese NASCAR can you imagine

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Actually I grew up playing basketball and have played my entire life. It's called a joke, save your stupid videos.
How about you save your unfunny, stupid jokes and wipe the sand out of your vagina?

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
I got reps for it so someone thought it was funny white chocolate.
Good for you Dennis Miller, you have one fan. Now that you have wiped the sand out, don't forget the jagged glass, I hear it stings when manginas have to sit down to pee.

Status
Not open for further replies.