• Established
How'd I know you'd be the 1st guy to post up in here T..:biglaugh:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
She was hot in the first Transformers and has beautiful eyes but she is pretty damn trashy and unappealing over all. No real curves, odd shaped head, ****ed up thumb and wierd ass tattoos...

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like my women a little on the trashy side :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If she's trash I'll take that out ANY day. :D

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
man the thumb reall bothers me if she gave me a hand job and i peaked at it... it would go limp

purelife1

yes the thumb is weird.. i worked with a girl with one of those..very cute but the thumb was weird

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Ill be honest, she just seems trashy to me. Eh. Charlize Theron however...perfection?

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
For the life of me I never understood the obsession over her. I remember after seeing transformers 2 with a few of my friends they were going crazy in the initial scene were she was bent over her bike. While I was thinking to myself she has no ass whats there to go crazy over. Oh and TT I approve of your pic of charlize.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
At least she doesn't have sausage thumbs LOL. That would be a real deal breaker !

She looks like she can invent some new positions. She can look trashy 'cuz I'm not very classy myself :D

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill be honest, she just seems trashy to me. Eh. Charlize Theron however...perfection?
But did you see her in Monster? That means she has the ability to look like that. Sure I'd hit it when she was in shape, but I know I'd be thinking how she could become heinous if she just let herself go.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Charlize Theron... Man, now that's a woman!

Miranda Kerr is another one but has a little too little ass for my tastes but I wouldn't kick her out of bed :)

ElectricPulse

ElectricPulse

Awards
She was at a 10, but seeing that frankenthumb just docked her hella points. 8.5
Imagine getting a hand job, I would bust up laughing at the thumb.