Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello all.

I just want to hear some of your views here in general. How do you view the reps on this board in contrast to other boards? Do you feel that your questions and concerns are addressed in an adequate timely fashion?

I personally think this board has some of the best overall mutual respect between companies and their representatives in general. It's the reason why this is, and always will be my home board. The quality of the admin, mods, supp companies, reps, and members is second to none around the internet. The overall maturity level, general assistance, and overall quality of disseminated intellect here is an absolute asset to those involved in the bodybuilding community. I know that we're all not angels at times (myself included), but Anabolic Minds just does it right from the top all the way to the bottom, imo.

This is like the "Bern's Steak House" of bodybuilding internet forums (Yes Wyatt, you know what I mean). ;)

Thoughts?

- John

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well....

AM was the first board of this kind I had ever visited and I have not visited any other. I nailed it on the first shot and figure why try them out when I know I'll just becoming right back here.

This goes for the whole experience here... site, members, reps etc.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First off id like to say Berns is some good eating!!

Second id like to say ive always been pretty impressed with how the companies get along and how most of us conduct bussiness here. Things are going to get rough here n there but since i signed up ive been nothing but estatic to be here and enjoy being around all of the reps and fellow Iron Brethren!! In a nutshell though i couldnt agree more with you John!

Josh

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
personally I didnt find this board to later... BB(dot)com was the first board I found. I have not gone back there since.
From my experiences most company reps are more than willing to help, and there isnt much in terms of reps bashing each other like the other board. For the most part every one is friendly and there is a vast amount of knowledge shared on this board. I spend a good deal of my time reading, I always have something to read...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well....

AM was the first board of this kind I had ever visited and I have not visited any other. I nailed it on the first shot and figure why try them out when I know I'll just becoming right back here.

This goes for the whole experience here... site, members, reps etc.
First off id like to say Berns is some good eating!!

Second id like to say ive always been pretty impressed with how the companies get along and how most of us conduct bussiness here. Things are going to get rough here n there but since i signed up ive been nothing but estatic to be here and enjoy being around all of the reps and fellow Iron Brethren!! In a nutshell though i couldnt agree more with you John!

Josh
personally I didnt find this board to later... BB(dot)com was the first board I found. I have not gone back there since.
From my experiences most company reps are more than willing to help, and there isnt much in terms of reps bashing each other like the other board. For the most part every one is friendly and there is a vast amount of knowledge shared on this board. I spend a good deal of my time reading, I always have something to read...
Awesome. :)

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, gentlemen.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree, has to be one of the most friendly boards out here.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Whenever I've had a question, either to a rep or peer, it was answered in a timely fashion with nothing but respect. From my first post on another board I was put in the red, for no good reason. Not that rep points mean anything at all, just left me with a bad taste. I love AM, the mods seem fair as there are warnings, people just don't listen. Long live AM!!!