Went to the Doctor today...

Pitbull14218

Pitbull14218

Awards
I went to the Doctor today because i have been eating alot of protein and being 160lbs and also wanting to take creatine i figured i would get some bloodwork done. My Doctor doesnt even give me physicals, i guess i should be happy about that, but i dont think he has ever done one once on me! But i tell him i want to take creatine, he says he doesnt like creatine... he says it has a very low effect and also has a chance of harmfull side effects... he said its not really worth it in his opinions. He also asked if i ever thought about anabolic steroids............. i say NO. lol, although i do think of them because I want faster results and to get even bigger. Either way i also told him i have been eating like 4 egg's a day for breakfast and i eat steaks before i go to sleep, i try to do at least 3,000 calories a day, so he's checking my colesterol. Im still waiting for results of my blood work obviously since i just did it today. At the end of the appointment he also says again Steroids are bad blah blah blah lol.

I really hope creatine will help me gain mass otherwise i might give in and use some steroids. I bought two bottles of Trinitine.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i'm not aware of any bad sides of creatine, what's he talking about. there was some old info that said it was bad for your kidneys, but i believe that was disproved a while ago....

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine's fine, your Dr.s out of touch, like most are on the subject of supplementation.

Also, if you're not gaining on 3000 cals, it just means 3000 isn't enough. Bump it to 4, or 5 or until you actually start to see progress. Steroids aren't gonna do much for you if you can't figure out your diet first.

Pitbull14218

Pitbull14218

Awards
Im still trying to find good ways of sneaking in calories, i eat every 3 hours and im just not even hungry any more...

Pitbull14218

Pitbull14218

Awards
I'm about to eat a steak and take my melitonin and SLEEP! I'm not affraid of fat :)

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Add some E.V.O.O. or coconut or macadamia nut oil to your meal. Each TBSP is typically 120 calories and 14 g of fat. 4-5 TBSP will add 500 cals and not take up anymore room in the ol gut.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
I read a post by Unreal and he said he mixes his M-Drol with a shot of EVOO for faster uptake. I wanted to vomit! lmao

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
i cannot handle pure shots of EVOO. however i do put shots in my protein shakes. cant taste it at all. (extra light flavor)

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i cannot handle pure shots of EVOO. however i do put shots in my protein shakes. cant taste it at all. (extra light flavor)
Coconut, Walnut and Avocado oil are way easier on the pallet, but EVOO is cheap and convenient. I'll usually have a chaser of some kind to follow the shot - coffee, diet coke, whatever.

Adding fats to a protein shake is another good idea; heavy cream makes 'em taste like a dessert!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great calorie dense addition to any diet!!

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
Coconut, Walnut and Avocado oil are way easier on the pallet, but EVOO is cheap and convenient. I'll usually have a chaser of some kind to follow the shot - coffee, diet coke, whatever.

Adding fats to a protein shake is another good idea; heavy cream makes 'em taste like a dessert!
i've since pulled back a bit on total calories, but when I am going for 5K+ i not only add the OO to my shakes but add pure cream to the milk in my thermos. the sweetness is fine for a time but i cant do that for more than 2 weeks.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i've since pulled back a bit on total calories, but when I am going for 5K+ i not only add the OO to my shakes but add pure cream to the milk in my thermos. the sweetness is fine for a time but i cant do that for more than 2 weeks.
Tasty!

weight gainer after every meal.
Overpriced, under effective for muscle gain.