Crazy photos (and articles) from around the web!

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Every so often I come across a image or article on the web that makes me want to slap a grandma! I came across one such picture today and said to myself "self AM ought to have a thread for stuff like this". So if it's unbelievable, or gross, or just so stupid that you have to show someone else - post it here!

Ill start it off with this shot of a scalp ring worm, I just found this little nugget today lol...

makes my head itch just looking at it!

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
that looks like som huge bot fly larva in this guys head. my god this is gross as hell.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
lol exactly lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow...thats wow lol

Good idea for a thread, there is lots of crazy interesting stuff out there.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
and this is what happens when a brown recluse bites you

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
Every so often I come across a image or article on the web that makes me want to slap a grandma! I came across one such picture today and said to myself "self AM ought to have a thread for stuff like this". So if it's unbelievable, or gross, or just so stupid that you have to show someone else - post it here!

Ill start it off with this shot of a scalp ring worm, I just found this little nugget today lol...

makes my head itch just looking at it!

Ahh yes the fungus on the head.. I found that a long time ago and gave it a name "Cinn-a-bon" LOL!! ANy cream cheese with that sir?
MK9

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
did you see the beard line ringworm too? that whole slideshow is foul