I have a fight in school tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suriya

Awards
I have a fight tomorrow.. Dont want any BS that i shouldn't fight.. Now the question i am pretty strong but i am scared of fighting.. Maybe cuz this is the first time i will be fighting.. So how do i get this fear out of my mind
Btw i used to use steroids they didnt help in decreasing my fear

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have a fight tomorrow.. Dont want any BS that i shouldn't fight.. Now the question i am pretty strong but i am scared of fighting.. Maybe cuz this is the first time i will be fighting.. So how do i get this fear out of my mind
lol

really?

oh lookie; this seems about right...
:bryce:

going back looking at it it seemed a little harsh..
Dude; He's just as scared as you are.. otherwise he'd have swung at you already (not set up a date at the oak tree after school)

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Jeez, this type of post belongs on bb.com with the rest of the inane 16yr old kids who have nothing better to do than post sh*t that is of no interest to anyone else.

Go to school, have the fight and then get on with your life

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Get over your fear or you are gonna get KTFO!!

Go watch every Pride fight ever before tomorrow, that will teach you all you need to know. Then follow it up with karate kid before you go to bed. By tomorrow you will be a fighting machine!!

:p

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Please excuse me when I say that you are pathetic.

soseg

soseg

Awards
  • Established
Retard of 2010 award has already been won and it's only the first week of the year.

Congratulations.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
You could always just have a friend of yours punch you in the face until you get used to it, thats a good idea.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
why you guys are so harsh on the kid? how many fights have you won on the street to make fun of somebody like that?

this is obviously a young guy and everyone remembers their first fight, the deep down $hitty gut feeling. dont worry about it kid, go in there and pull his hoodie or whatever over his head or grip him up real quick if you are strong. then either start getting your shots in or trip him real quick if hes smaller. try to break the nose and teeth with your fists or headbutts, that will end the fight quickly and make a memorable impression lol

Southrn

Awards
why you guys are so harsh on the kid? how many fights have you won on the street to make fun of somebody like that?

this is obviously a young guy and everyone remembers their first fight, the deep down $hitty gut feeling. dont worry about it kid, go in there and pull his hoodie or whatever over his head or grip him up real quick if you are strong. then either start getting your shots in or trip him real quick if hes smaller. try to break the nose and teeth with your fists or headbutts, that will end the fight quickly and make a memorable impression lol
I remember my first fight but I rather wouldn't, I mean am I the only one but the first punch I ever threw was honestly pathetic and I think back to it wondering what the hell I was doing.:thinking:

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
if this is real best i can tell you is control your breathing leading up to it. once it starts fear will be gone

lmaiuri

Awards
#1 you're a **** if you fight in school
#2 you're a **** if you fight in school
#3 you're probably going to get stomped if you've never fought before
#4 All kidding aside Never fear any man that breathes the same air as you

Steveee

Awards
try not to hit him too hard. just think if you hit him hard enough and he hits the ground and bangs his head he could easy die.

You'll have fun in jail for the next 15+ years being little tim's pet

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
try not to hit him too hard. just think if you hit him hard enough and he hits the ground and bangs his head he could easy die.

You'll have fun in jail for the next 15+ years being little tim's pet
**** really happened at a jr high last year where i live

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
troll fail is fail
x2

OP, sets to win a fight
1.skip town
2.grow facial hair
3.realize god created cancer because of you
4.find tall building/loaded gun/ect ect
5.?????
6.Profit.

lmaiuri

Awards
**** really happened at a jr high last year where i live
Happens all the time, that is why public schools have implemented zero tolerance policies. That and the fear of lawsuits if little Johnny gets beat to a pulp and has to eat through a tube for the rest of his life and his parent's lawyer grabs the school system by the nut sack for not stopping the fight.

sowthespade

Awards
You better hit him as hard as you can beat that A$$

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude, really? im cracking up. this post is hilarious. why are you scerrred? once ur in the fight, ur adrenaline is soooo high u just react and throw punches.if u dont wanna get hit, tackle him first so he will be on the ground then do ur thing. or just bring a note from mommy saying your sick.

Steveee

Awards
it'll suck if the other kid turns up with a shooter or axe..

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
Why wait till tomorrow. Go find his ass and get it over with.

iloveass

Awards
the only thing you are scared of is getting hit. accept the fact you WILL get hit and get to work. also dont box, this is not a competition- land a solid attack and dont stop untill the fight is over.

soseg

soseg

Awards
  • Established
I find it amusing that this other dude wants to fight you... he must be pissed - so he sets up the fight for the next day... WHY!?

Usually when you're pissed off at someone you fight them then & there on the spot!

"RAWR IM ANGRY............. lets fight tomorrow"

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I find it amusing that this other dude wants to fight you... he must be pissed - so he sets up the fight for the next day... WHY!?

Usually when you're pissed off at someone you fight them then & there on the spot!

"RAWR IM ANGRY............. lets fight tomorrow"
he needed time to carb up. :newbie:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could always just have a friend of yours punch you in the face until you get used to it, thats a good idea.
:toofunny:

bigdognhb

Awards
Im gonna go with AntonG420 here. The kid is smart enough to put it in General Chat and not a training forum. I love how you have some kid looking for advice and everyone blasts him. How bout instead we give him a bit of direction.

If were gonna rip him apart for anything how bout for the fact that he said hes done steroids and he expected it to help with fear

1. I know you said dont say it but you have no need to fight. What do you have to prove??? With that being said I am down for kids having good old street fights. Straight up fists. None of this bring a weapon crap. So if you are going to fight. Let him make the first move (this doesnt mean let him hit you first). Once he does end it as quick as possible. Hell if you need to, knee him in the nuts. This is a street fight. They dont have rules. Now unless things have changed ALOT since I was in school. If you plan on doing this in the hall it going to be broken up by a couple teachers within a few seconds. If I were you however. Go to school. Dont show up. If he really wants to fight you, which has already been pointed out that he probably doesn't since he arranged for it to happen, he will find you. If he puts his hands on you by all means, defend yourself.

2. Steroids dont help with fear. And its a fight. I used to train with some of the same people you've seen in the UFC. Yes they can fight. They are in top shape. And quess what..... They are still nervous before a fight. And it all goes away the second the fight starts

Suriya

Awards
the fight never happened he didnt want to fight

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This whole thread has had me laughing my a$$ off. Watch Karate Kid, Rawr I'm Angry? Have a friend punch you in the face?? Classic stuff guys, just classic.

If this is real, you need to make sure that you 1. Hit him first, 2. Hit that mofo hard as hell, 3. Hit him twice for every time he hits you (don't actually worry about counting, just error on the side of caution and keep swinging until it get's broken up)

On another note: STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM STEROIDS!

Why the hell would you think steroids help with fear?

Guess I should have read the whole thread, and realized it never went down.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
the fight never happened he didnt want to fight
You should go up to him when he is in front of his friends, especially if theres girls around, and just punch him in his face for talking smack and not backing it up. If he didn't want to fight you then he is more afraid than you were and he most likely wont even throw a punch after you hit him he will probably sh1t his pants. Plus beating people up in school gets you mad pu$$y!!

Now if you are also afraid of getting pu$$y then start another thread on that and we will help you there as well.

:D

Suriya

Awards
You should go up to him when he is in front of his friends, especially if theres girls around, and just punch him in his face for talking smack and not backing it up. If he didn't want to fight you then he is more afraid than you were and he most likely wont even throw a punch after you hit him he will probably sh1t his pants. Plus beating people up in school gets you mad pu$$y!!

Now if you are also afraid of getting pu$$y then start another thread on that and we will help you there as well.

:D
dont talk abt pu$$y.. i just got suspended from school for getting sexual with this girl..

Suriya

Awards
Ok even though i didnt get into the fight.. can i get some serious answers on how to overcome my fear of fighting

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok even though i didnt get into the fight.. can i get some serious answers on how to overcome my fear of fighting
NO.

Unless you plan on beating up kids by the oak tree after school every day and being a d1ck, you should keep your fear, use it, and let it help you prepare

soseg

soseg

Awards
  • Established
Creatine Monohydrate. Drink it with grape juice or another source of simple carbs. 10g daily, or 5g pre and 5g post work out.

Who the hell ever told you steroids would make you have less fear? srsly....

Status
Not open for further replies.