New AM Icons
- 03-28-2004, 11:11 PM
- 03-28-2004, 11:57 PM
That would be Chemo. He's gotta be bored or something. But it is looking pretty tight. Windows XPish. The same day a new sponser signs up, the money is allready going to work for the board. Good work bro.
- 03-29-2004, 01:23 AM
Nah, he just upgraded to vBulletin 3.0.0 "Gold". It's the final release version of vBulletin 3. These are the new standard icons.
I was just going to comment on how the admin is keeping the board updated. Not a lot of big boards stay up to date b/c it's a lot of work to update a big board. My board is small, so it only took me a half hour or so.
03-29-2004, 01:31 AM
I know for a fact that Chemo works his ass off in the background on this board.. he has installed quiet a few hacks that all you to do things that you can't normally do.. and this is a big blessing to all the mods and Bobo and I.. BOSS THANKS
03-29-2004, 12:49 PM
- 5'7" XXX lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2002
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Yes, big thanks to the boss-meister on this one. I really enjoy having a board that runs smooth and looks good.
-Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
*I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
03-30-2004, 02:02 PM
Where is this board hosted? Is it on a dedicated server??
03-30-2004, 07:19 PM
I think it is a dedicated server...
03-30-2004, 07:33 PM
Board looks good, props to Chemo!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Hyde12 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-03-2007, 08:30 PM
- By thesinner in forum General ChatReplies: 87Last Post: 05-25-2007, 07:50 PM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 87Last Post: 11-25-2006, 01:52 PM
- By meowmeow in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 06-13-2006, 09:46 PM
- By stryder in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 12-19-2004, 04:18 AM