- 12-29-2009, 12:51 AM
I was recently going to the tanning bed to grab a little color. My workout buddy actually works at a doctors office here and the doc (who removes melanomas) was telling me about all the negative health impacts it has.
So my question is this. Is there a way to get some color in a tanning bed while still protecting my skin? Or is there another way without the tanning bed all together. (not interested in painting myself, so rule that one out)
- 12-29-2009, 02:10 AM
- 12-29-2009, 04:27 PM
well I'm obviously not going to lay out in the sun in December in Georgia. It's not New York mind you, but it's still way too damn cold.
12-29-2009, 05:12 PM
I just go in the T-bed for 15 min. max and wear like #4 sunscreen......It all depends on how fair your skin is.........just don't torch yourself and you should be safe.
12-29-2009, 08:48 PM
12-31-2009, 10:59 AM
01-04-2010, 10:00 PM
01-05-2010, 03:05 PM
01-05-2010, 03:08 PM
01-05-2010, 10:13 PM
Its a peptide and you can get it at most any research chem sites. You know the rules though mate, no source posting.. Sry...
Similar Forum Threads
- By specmike in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 37Last Post: 04-21-2011, 05:22 PM
- By votum in forum General ChatReplies: 27Last Post: 12-29-2010, 08:43 PM
- By snowtiger in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 06-15-2006, 12:42 PM
- By Beowulf in forum General ChatReplies: 27Last Post: 02-27-2005, 07:45 PM
- By JblazeGirlie in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 10-09-2003, 07:32 PM