Ugh, I hate being sick

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why the hell do I get sick now, while on vacation? Ugh, got to get up the energy to go to the gym still. No matter what I try I still never have a truly productive day at the gym when I'm sick, but somethings better than nothing and I need to go while I still can. Hopefully, I will not get too sick. Gonna keep it simple today though and try to maximize my efforts.

Squats: 3 x 5
Press: 3 x 5
Power Clean: 3 x 5
Chin-ups: 3 x 8
Weighted Sit-ups at a 45 degree angle on decline bench: 3 x 5
Weighted Hyper-extensions: 3 x 8

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why the hell do I get sick now, while on vacation? Ugh, got to get up the energy to go to the gym still. No matter what I try I still never have a truly productive day at the gym when I'm sick, but somethings better than nothing and I need to go while I still can. Hopefully, I will not get too sick. Gonna keep it simple today though and try to maximize my efforts.

Squats: 3 x 5
Press: 3 x 5
Power Clean: 3 x 5
Chin-ups: 3 x 8
Weighted Sit-ups at a 45 degree angle on decline bench: 3 x 5
Weighted Hyper-extensions: 3 x 8
I wish you a swift recovery, bro.

Are you taking any Vitamin D supplementation daily? :)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish you a swift recovery, bro.

Are you taking any Vitamin D supplementation daily? :)
Not outside of my multi, I increased Vit C, sudafed, zicam (never used before, thought I would try), and Afrin for when I really need to breath. All in all though, sudafed is my tried and true friend.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not outside of my multi, I increased Vit C, sudafed, zicam (never used before, thought I would try), and Afrin for when I really need to breath. All in all though, sudafed is my tried and true friend.
I've been known to be a big sudafed fan myself, haha.

russiandave

Awards
man i hope you get better. i know it sounds cliche but rest and o.j.

this is the worst time of year to be sick, you miss all the good holiday food lol