bb.com is hacked!!!!!

1. Registered User
    Answers

bb.com is hacked!!!!!

every one is banned over bb.com.........even the mods are banned

2. Registered User
    Answers

Wow. This is the first time I've been over to bb.com in almost 4 or 5 months I belive. Well, If the admins are up on their ****, they should have piles of backups upon backups and should only loose a week to a day of posts if they end up having to reinstall...
  3. Registered User
    Answers

It is true.

Please DO NOT register under a new name. Wait until problems are rectified and please be patient.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

do u think it has something to do with the avant guys!!!!!
  5. Registered User
    Answers

I can't believe that somebody did that bb.com. Most likely it's Board Hate.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by x_muscle
    every one is banned over bb.com.........even the mods are banned

LMAO............BWAHAHAHA!
  7. Registered User
    Answers

It all started when Par and 2 other Avant guys got banned. No one owned up to who banned them and the reasons were'nt stated. The is a thread from Ryan on the Supp section about the whole thing. No one knows who hacked bb and I hardly think its Avant. Heck even this board had problems, I'm sure someone has been testing their hacking skills on a few boards.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Where are the children going to go now?
  9. Registered User
    Answers

This all started b/c some members seem to be lacking the capacity to behave like adults.
    This situation is extremely unfortunate and is not funny as it will cost $$$ and time to repair the problems.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Answers

While I am not the biggest fan of bb.com in general, hacking a board is bull****, calling it hacking is even more bull****. These people aren't "hackers" true hackers are into finding information and applying it in ways that do not harm others, unless there is a very valid reason for it. And no, getting banned from some internet bulliten board is not a valid reason IMHO.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Actually they are called crackers. They go around causing problems and cracking into emails and websites.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by In-Human
    Where are the children going to go now?
    Certainly not here, thats fo sho...
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    While I am not the biggest fan of bb.com in general, hacking a board is bull****, calling it hacking is even more bull****. These people aren't "hackers" true hackers are into finding information and applying it in ways that do not harm others, unless there is a very valid reason for it. And no, getting banned from some internet bulliten board is not a valid reason IMHO.

ManBeast
    Did you get that out of your newest issue of 2600?
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Well, things are back to normal now. Most of the whining has died down regarding Par being banned, (which he deserved IMO). As most of us know, but I will state for the record, Par is now using a modified name and Dante B. (Dante, who should not have been banned IMO) has been reinstated.

Regarding the hackers, most people (including white hats--good hackers) agree that black hats and crackers are scum.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Why were the avant boys banned?

Any links?
  16. Registered User
    Answers

I know that was bull**** that someone would do that, but I have tried to help people over there and I have been lifting longer than some of them have been alive, but they just argue, so I gave up...
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Man that's some straight up bull****. This happened to fitness board (they never reinstated the board due to $$$ issues) a while back, some of you may not be aware of that board, but it was owned by Jeff Summers and Gearedup used to be a Mod over there.
  18. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by size
    This all started b/c some members seem to be lacking the capacity to behave like adults.
    This situation is extremely unfortunate and is not funny as it will cost $$$ and time to repair the problems.
    And of course all the mods' behavior was exemplary.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  19. Registered User
    Answers

I find it rather amusing, but hey im a dick and I love ****ing things up.
    They banned me then unbanned me over some BS with benz and I havent found anything to like about that board since. But I do think its kinda ****ed up that someone will be paying for it. But hey BB.com is blowing up big time. Not only is the forum the largest bodybuilding forum around but the store is the highest grossing bodybuilding internet site in the industry as well. With expanding enterprise comes expanding problems. The larger you get the more security you need. Nobody crys about the attempts at temp. shutting down microsoft or the such by means of hacking and cracking that goes on on a daily basis, but they also know of the risk associated with a temp. shut down and therefore employ a team of security analyst to see to it that all possible means of attack are covered. There not the only company doing this either. Any multimillion dollar company has a security analyst to make sure they never suffer finicial lose from an outside sources attempt at disturbing the market. Its the computer era and when you make someone jealous or pissed it really isnt that hard for them to screw you right back. Be it they trip and spill a cup of coffee into your master server or hack your site, they still can get you. BB.com just has to penny up and spend the dough to make sure it doesnt happen again.

db

I guess this is why I have "Evil Genius" under my avatar.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 10:01 AM
  2. How is BoBo different from SHOT on bb.com
    By hardlyworkin in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 02-19-2006, 04:25 PM
  3. bb.com is hacked again
    By mass_builder in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-20-2005, 09:05 PM