iron pumping music

mikey00843

Awards
Im looking for sources of metal music down loads for my workouts.
to be downloaded into ipod/iphone.
such as web sights with free downloads or any name's of bands / songs.

thanks.
mikey

marcwithac

Awards
I listen to Beethoven when i lift.......I can show you where to download that, but it's probably like offering a stalk of brocoli to fat boy.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
disturbed

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
sick puppies, disturbed, system of a down, dethklok, lamb of god, static x, dope, godsmack, hed pe, killswitch engaged, avenged sevenold

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Anything Pantera, especially anything off of vulgar display of power.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like old eighties power and thrash metal for heavy intensity training(Iron maiden, helloween, Metallica, some megadeth, others I have my favorites)

lighter workouts just about anything

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
I just recently discovered Throwdown. Great iron pumping music.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irhroQ14Ufo"]YouTube- My Favourite Things from The Sound of Music[/ame]

Cassavus

^^^LOL! Ok, ok...I can't laugh too much. I sometimes listen to some Goth/Ambient/Neoclassical music while working out. It's insanely peaceful and helps me maintain focus. Some of my best lifts were while listening to it. Example: [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BacmKiXC8gc"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

ElectricPulse

ElectricPulse

Awards
Here is what I got on my Ipod for metal/rock inspiration Mudvayne, Disturbed, Three days grace [Riot, animal I've become, etc.], Sevendust, Seether, Staind [more so rock but still alright], Rise against, Alexisonfire, Breaking Benjamin, Linkin Park.

Cassavus

Here is what I got on my Ipod for metal/rock inspiration Mudvayne, Disturbed, Three days grace [Riot, animal I've become, etc.], Sevendust, Seether, Staind [more so rock but still alright], Rise against, Alexisonfire, Breaking Benjamin, Linkin Park.
All very good bands. Staind has definitely mellowed out quite a bit over the years. Their Dysfunction album was their hardest. Very good stuff.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Staind has definitely mellowed out quite a bit over the years. Their Dysfunction album was their hardest. Very good stuff.
Their Tormented album was actually their hardest album and darkest. It's a great album. It was their first. Dysfunction was their first "mainstream" album but actually the second one they put out. Check it out. It's very good. It has the original version of mudshovel. It's quite different. They have definetely mellowed out over the years but aaron's had a lot of issues with his voice that forced them to change their music style a bit plus they have grown up too. The old stuff is great hard rocking music up to some stuff on break the cycle but after that it gets pretty mellow. They still put out some quality tracks though.

Cassavus

Their Tormented album was actually their hardest album and darkest. It's a great album. It was their first. Dysfunction was their first "mainstream" album but actually the second one they put out. Check it out. It's very good. It has the original version of mudshovel. It's quite different. They have definetely mellowed out over the years but aaron's had a lot of issues with his voice that forced them to change their music style a bit plus they have grown up too. The old stuff is great hard rocking music up to some stuff on break the cycle but after that it gets pretty mellow. They still put out some quality tracks though.
I had heard they had put out an album before Dysfunction, but I've never heard it or seen it anywhere. I'll definitely have to try and find it. I completely agree though, they still put out some awesome music. I really like their latest album The Illusion of Progress. Tons of great songs...Believe, Pardon Me, and Rainy Day Parade are my favs from it.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
I had heard they had put out an album before Dysfunction, but I've never heard it or seen it anywhere. I'll definitely have to try and find it. I completely agree though, they still put out some awesome music. I really like their latest album The Illusion of Progress. Tons of great songs...Believe, Pardon Me, and Rainy Day Parade are my favs from it.
Yea, I think their latest album is the best they put out in awhile. Some of the songs carry some good punch too. Check out this video of staind doing RAW back in the OLD days. Brings you back to a great time when they were at their prime and aaron lewis was untouchable. His voice took a beating after show after show of doing this. Back in the day at the family values tour I heard him scream somewhere around 30 seconds or so straight. I never heard anyone carry a scream that long of that intensity.

YouTube- Staind - Raw

Cassavus

^^Man that does take me back! Oh good times! I never could understand how anyone could scream and then go directly into singing. And after watching that video you can understand why he doesn't scream like that anymore. Hell, I could never scream like that to begin with, let alone show after show. BTW, found their Tormented album. I'll listen to it today. Lookin forward to hearing the original Mudshovel.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
I like the dysfunction version of mudshovel better but some actually like the original better. It all depends on your taste. The tormented album is very raw,dark, underground type feel to it. Good stuff. Check out this song from tormented. It's called break.

YouTube- Staind - Break (Live on HBO Reverb)

robxxxxxx69

Awards
born of osiris - bow down
born of osiris - open arms of damnation
born of osiris - abstract art
veil of maya - its not safe to swim today
august burns red - composure

dstarkey

Awards
The Acacia Strain, For the Fallen Dreams, Oceano, August Burns Red, Parkway Drive, Bury Your Dead, Emmure, The Ghost Inside.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAIda65XhYI"]YouTube- WASP - Harder Faster[/ame]
Harder Faster

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hVqpjZ8qWM"]YouTube- Megadeth - Rust in Peace... Polaris[/ame]

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKWp_4358VE"]YouTube- Behemoth-Ov Fire and the Void (full version new song)[/ame]