ok.......

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Alright am i the only one who is getting aggrevated about all of the questions/logs/posts only on aas. Why cant we post something about nutrition, diets, recipes, health supplements. Since ph have been getting popular thats all thats been posting. Kinda aggrevating...... There is only so much to learn about aas to run a correct cycle. Plus how would you get your gains without dieting.
The only reason i say this is i think you get new kids or even novice peeps thinking that aas are the only way to go.... AND then we start seeing posts like "Help im hurting" or "im done with the cycle now what?". Anyway im not going to go all into that. We need to branch out fellas. If you read something interesting on tests or what not. Post it fellas! I dont know just thought i would say something.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You do realize there are multiple different subforms here on Anabolic Minds, right?; not just on AAS, but diet and training as well.

Everyone comes here for different reasons or interests, and the board is set-up to accommodate that. I know what you're ultimately trying to say here, though. Building a strong foundation is paramount before even thinking of moving on to the next step.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Thank God im not the only one. Ha. I just think everything is going way way way left field! I dont know its just that i have been on here for maybe three years or so. I remember when it first started and was like "ok sweet this is awsome so much to learn and read!" Yeah i still think this is an awsome forum. But everyone just has the wrong mindset.... Yes i do know there are other sections of the forum Trauma1. Thanx for pointing that out...... But look at the comparison. Just click new posts and see what pops up! its all aas! Its unbelievable! Well since they are banned hopefully it will slow down.
I would log on here to read about things just like i would when i would buy a muscle building magazine. But right now its like im reading over the same mag over and over again.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank God im not the only one. Ha. I just think everything is going way way way left field! I dont know its just that i have been on here for maybe three years or so. I remember when it first started and was like "ok sweet this is awsome so much to learn and read!" Yeah i still think this is an awsome forum. But everyone just has the wrong mindset.... Yes i do know there are other sections of the forum Trauma1. Thanx for pointing that out...... But look at the comparison. Just click new posts and see what pops up! its all aas! Its unbelievable! Well since they are banned hopefully it will slow down.
I would log on here to read about things just like i would when i would buy a muscle building magazine. But right now its like im reading over the same mag over and over again.
I wasn't trying to be sarcastic or even disagree with you; just pointing out there is a bigger picture overall. There is often too much inquiry and emphasis on AAS instead of the fundamental aspects of bodybuilding, but again, everyone is at a different level as well.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
This is true. We all are at different levels. I understand that everyone wants to gain muscle as fast as possible. But you wont keep anythign if your diet is crap. But oh well. maybe this will pass..... Also hope this will post will help other people realize this.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is true. We all are at different levels. I understand that everyone wants to gain muscle as fast as possible. But you wont keep anythign if your diet is crap. But oh well. maybe this will pass..... Also hope this will post will help other people realize this.
In general I share your sentiment here. A basic understanding and application of fundamentals is vital if one wants to succeed at the next level.

You're always going to have the guys that want to "get big quick", but eventually they all learn the hard way that there is no substitute for understanding the basics.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
This is true also. Oh well. Theres more of them! ha. There reproducing! I cant complain though i have friends like that.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Could someone help me plan a 12 week cycle of test? I want to get really big fast. Thanks guys.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
first off 12 weeks is not nearly long enough. you should buy enough to go a year straight. get you some test e or c thats good stuff. make sure you do daily injections in your triceps of at least 250mls I prefer to do 500mls every day.

that will blow you up for sure...

hope that helps bigmoe.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah... please to everyone who doesn't really no me. That was a really really big joke... do not ever do anything in that post. it would be really really stupid.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
first off 12 weeks is not nearly long enough. you should buy enough to go a year straight. get you some test e or c thats good stuff. make sure you do daily injections in your triceps of at least 250mls I prefer to do 500mls every day.

that will blow you up for sure...

hope that helps bigmoe.
^^lol