Liquid Research's new set-up....

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Has anybody seen Liquid Research's new site? The prices there are amazingly cheap. Something like 40 bucks for 125mcg/ml @ 50ml for some T3!!?? Their clen was like 35, and the rest of their products were the cheapest I've ever seen or heard of in my life. Seems kinda fishy to me. I hear that they're up and running again, but I haven't actually heard from them themselves, so I dunno for sure.

It's like it's to good to be true..... :eek: :confused:

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Prob trying to get rid of their stock now that everyone has stopped selling research chems.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
maybe its a setup?

lol

tecfal103

Awards
anybody ordered from the new site yet? I don't really want to mail cash to them if no one has tried their new stuff.

regino007

Awards
BayouMike,the owner of LR, has not posted anywhere himself that he is up and running. If you have a bad feeling always listen to it.
I did notice the new site the other day but where did all the $ come from to update it so fast while all his things are still confiscated? Don't get me wrong I like LR but just beware........

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
BayouMike,the owner of LR, has not posted anywhere himself that he is up and running. If you have a bad feeling always listen to it.
I did notice the new site the other day but where did all the $ come from to update it so fast while all his things are still confiscated? Don't get me wrong I like LR but just beware........
Thats what I'm sayin'. That new site looks bad ass...

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I do not know the real situation any better than anyone else, but caution is wise these days.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, looks like they only take mail orders now? And shipping starts at $10 - for UPS ground.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, looks like they only take mail orders now? And shipping starts at $10 - for UPS ground.
Yeah, thats another thing I didn't understand, some products are mail order, some aren't?..... Yet another piece to the puzzle, LOL....

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Posted by Bayoumike on another board....
Message from LR

To All Hobbyists/Researchers, Chemists and Institutions
LR is now taking donations. Mail donations only for the time being. Check on our website for more info. Any questions, please email or PM no open posts regarding donations.

I apologize if this post is unwanted....Feel free to delete if necessary.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
LR'S MISSION THIS YEAR
OUR NEW MISSION IS TO SUPPORT THE CONTINUATION OF RESEARCH COMPANIES AND PETITION LEGISLATION ON ANY NEW AND EXISTING LAWS ASSOCIATED WITH OUR SERVICES. WE PROVIDE RESEARCH CHEMICALS AND SUPPLIES TO RESEARCHERS, HOBBYISTS, AND INSTITUTIONS AND ALL POLICIES AND DISCLAIMERS MUST BE READ COMPLETELY BEFORE CONTRIBUTING TO OUR CAUSE. WE LIVE IN TIMES THAT MANY OF OUR CIVIL LIBERTIES ARE BEING TAKEN AND WE ARE WORKING WITH THE COMMUNITY TO ASSURE THE SURVIVAL OF LEGITIMATE RESEARCH COMPANIES.
Yeah, I would definately say this looks awful shady. Sounds like he has a chip on his shoulder from what happened in his signature...Wouldn't wanna get caught up with a dude like this...

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I don't think his site is a "set-up" per say. But, with his recent troubles, I would be leary on making a quick purchase. Looks like he probably was able to get items back that had been seized and is trying to move them. Hence, the low prices. I'm sure he is being monitored, and a search warrant is only a judges signature away. Unless you want a visit from some narcs when you're sitting at home eating a bowl of cereal (sound familiar Jarconis? LOL!). I'd steer away from this site for a while.

But damn, those prices look good. :p